View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    I need jewels 50 of them I don't have a lot of energy other than mines and rocks and jewellers that didn't drop me any figures...where else plz
    Jewels - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Mining Rocks. Alchemy recipe of 4th shard.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Crafted in: Magic Forge, Mystic Kiln
    Requirements: 3 gems // 10 Coal
    Found: Mines, Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's House, Rocks, Sir Pigglesworth, Adventures, Feed the Baron, Gifts, Baron's Game Tent, Dragon Bones, Jewelry Vendor, Splendid Christmas Tree
    Used for: Diamond Glass, Dragon Statue, Evil Queen Statue, Faerie Offering, Faerie Respite L4, Golden Obelisk, Jeweler L1, Jeweler L5, Jeweled Hairpin, Kingdom Inn L5, Knightly Bling Bling, Lantern Spire L5, Longsword, Magnifying Matrix, Observatory L2, Observatory L4, Ornate Block, Pink Jewel, Princess Tiara, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Royal Manor L2, Royal Manor L7, Silver Platter, Spire of Love L4, Troll Vault, Unicorn Statue, Sun Stone
    Goals: 'Rich Windbag Caravan', 'Jewel Absorber', 'Scrooge McBaron', 'All Gold Everything', 'Foreign Objects', 'Obedience Training', 'What's Your Price', 'Round 3, Fight!' (Reward)
    Trades: Jeweler's Trade (Used), Trade with Belladonna (Reward)
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 99 (no limit)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025272

PS: Non exhaustive list!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone remind me where I get the living wood besides making them? Will one of trees drop like that other quest. I was happy I had 99 but was going to finish another quest I have been working on for almost a year, darn living wood.

I too was hoping for a better Black Friday sale, another game I played would offer the gems half price so I could buy the larger one and have gems for the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Can someone remind me where I get the living wood besides making them? Will one of trees drop like that other quest. I was happy I had 99 but was going to finish another quest I have been working on for almost a year, darn living wood.

I too was hoping for a better Black Friday sale, another game I played would offer the gems half price so I could buy the larger one and have gems for the quests.
    Best sources are chopping trees and gifts from neighbours if you don't have the living wood tree (cost gems)
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Fashion Designer
    I guess this is one instance where it paid to start right away. Sometimes those who are the first to start find that things aren't working the way they are supposed to and it's to their disadvantage.

I finished the third goal for Chapter 2 and without thinking upgraded the stage. Totally forgot it would finish chapter 2 and now I can't continue to gather ribbons, oh well. Better luck tomorrow.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-15-17 at 03:29 PM. Reason: quote removed
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I am level 30 and the event is available to start. I haven't started it yet because I'm waiting for more information about the later upgrades.

And I'm also hoping that someone will tell us if the requirements for lower level players is easier. There is no way I will be able to complete if we have to use 15 golden eggs to upgrade to level 2 but if lower level players have an easier requirement I might be able to do it. I have/can get all the other requirements that have been listed so far.

If any lower level player has started the event can you please tell me if the requirements for the theatre are the same as those listed on page 1? Thanks
    Lower levels also need 15 golden eggs,while in previous events lower requirements were needed in my Kingdoms

I noticed that the ability to craft the mouse/skunkupine is no longer in my workshops, but the 20 gem cheese trap is still available for purchase.
    Has anyone managed to spawn a mouse (or whatever it is) in the wild yet? I'm guessing we will have to fight them at some point in order to advance, so they will have to spawn from somewhere other than the traps. But being only on chapter 2, I don't see any reason to fight them yet. (Especially since the craft is gone.)
    As for now, I'm keeping my troll parked as long as possible to avoid direboars while chopping rocks.

* for those who do not need monster drops...it is helpful to collect until you spawn a monster, then leave it parked while chopping rocks. This avoids wasting energy fighting monster after monster while trying to collect ribbons or bells, etc

*Don't forget... hold off on that final upgrade in order to keep collecting for the next chapter!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I guess this is one instance where it paid to start right away. Sometimes those who are the first to start find that things aren't working the way they are supposed to and it's to their disadvantage.

I finished the third goal for Chapter 2 and without thinking upgraded the stage. Totally forgot it would finish chapter 2 and now I can't continue to gather ribbons, oh well. Better luck tomorrow.
    I did the same. Finished chapter 2 and then thought I'll look on the forum for the next few chapters requirement. Totally forgot that I never used to finish the last goal till the next morning. Never mind.

I didn?t get my 80 lives only ribbon and bells, have tried to contact google play but don?t understand what they want from me

Where do you get the primaballerina presents from as I can?t find them anywhere, thank you x

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaniaskingdom View Post
    Where do you get the primaballerina presents from as I can?t find them anywhere, thank you x
    In the market near the end of the featured items.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast