Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

Rhino Keeper
    It?d be great if they did that, but I?m not holding my breath.

When I first started I also opened a crate not knowing what a crate was and I thought it would give me a preview like the decorations do but ended up getting an unwanted item. I immediately tried selling it thinking I?d get my gems back. Hah! But I learned my lesson.

I have also stored counters accidentally. You play, you learn.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I would get pop ups asking to complete old/missed goals for gems. I’d love that. I have never seen that. I have IOS.

Rhino Keeper
    The pop ups are for goals we all get at the beginning of the game, like the sweet co. and the Pierre ones, not for old goals.

Farm Supplier
    Many people (I believe those on Android) including myself have been getting old goal pop ups, even though we've completed them in the past. It is a longstanding bug/issue that has not been fixed by S8.

Trust me, catprint, you would never want these pop ups, they do not give gems but take gem FROM you.

They pop up without warning in the middle of the screen and if your finger happens to tap on the 'Buy Now' option, your gems will go poof into the gem abyss never to be seen again in some cases.

I wonder whether SweetSugarBomb encountered the old goal pop ups BUG and lost gems that way and not via the normal goal pop ups?
    If so, you can try contacting S8 support.
    Last edited by snowbun23; 12-14-17 at 06:31 PM.

I am so furious about the unfinished goal pop up messages that keep invading my game. I lost over 75 gems in the last 6 months when I was retrieving tips from tables. Something needs to be done. I work hard for them and also spend money to by them this is not fair. Is there anyone that is in charge of the game that actually cares or will fix this please look at how many people this has happened to.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    I am so furious about the unfinished goal pop up messages that keep invading my game. I lost over 75 gems in the last 6 months when I was retrieving tips from tables. Something needs to be done. I work hard for them and also spend money to by them this is not fair. Is there anyone that is in charge of the game that actually cares or will fix this please look at how many people this has happened to.
    Hear hear! So many players have posted about loss of gems from this 'old goal pop up' issue on the forums for goodness-knows-how-long and there still isn't a permanent fix for this?? What kind of superbug is this to be so resistant to anti-bugware? Is S8 actually working on fixing this? And why can't players' gems lost via this bug can't be returned? It's despicable!

It's also absolutely in S8's best interests to get it permanently fixed. Due to this bug, I am no longer spending any real money on RS/BS! Too bad because I had saved up some money to spend during a gem sale, well, not anymore!

If S8 can give some reassurance and confirmation about the return of lost gems caused by the bug, that would be great. Fixing the bug would be even better! Mind you, there are probably a lot more players who don't know about forums who've lost gems too!! Some people actually use real money to buy gems and for the gems to be taken by a bug (with no return of the gems) is plain daylight robbery!!

S8.. Please get your priorities right and fix this issue asap!

Hello Catprint. Believe me, you wouldn't want these pop ups. All that can happen to you is that you accidentally send gems on this and don't get anything. You can even spend gems on a piping up message for a goal you already finished.

Hello Snowbun23,
    A lot of android users have problems with these pop ups. It was happening to me and other android players for a long time but I always managed to not click on buy now but this time it happened to me and I lost my gems, I could use for something I really wanted or expanding my bakery. But we android users are not the only one with issues with BS. I have an IOS phone as well and there is this issue with gifting. Now, if you want to directly gift back you can only send golden knobs. If you would want to gift anything else, you would need to visit the bakery and gift from there. That is why so many players gift golden knobs. I can imagine, that players with 200+ neighbours don't have the time and nerve to visit every single bakery to send the right gifts. They have this issue from 2013 or 14 and haven't done anything to fix this as well.

Oh my. This is so wrong and outrageous! People spend their hard earned coins to buy gems and then loose it for nothing! They need to fix this immediately or they're going to loose players and business.

As I already said in one of my previous posts. Why is it so hard for S8 to to actually build into the game the option "Are you sure you want to buy... store... sell this item?" Every single other game I play has this option, so you can withdraw from anything clicked accidentally! It happened today again, that I spent gems for something I didn't want. 12 gems for a crate, that wasn't even my intention on clicking on it. I just wanted to proceed to the next site, wanted to click the right arrow but ending up on clicking that crate. It's really a shame. And like Baker9081 said, upon clicking on a crate, there should be a preview of decorations you can get, so we can decide to buy or going to another crate.