Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fyber free gold

Banned

Fyber free gold

Has anybody successfully been credited gold for completing anything with Fyber? I've done a couple and nothing has been credited.

Edit - KP

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-08-18 at 11:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Only three of mine have been credited. It took a few minutes! It didn't credit a few though. Could a moderator clarify here this works? Is there a limit per day, etc.? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I have done some of the tasks and it says gold added but my tally does not show gold being added

Fashion Designer
    50% of games paid up
    100% watching videos paid up
    0% valid email/zip code/slideshow offers paid up

50% of games paid up so far

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Only three of mine have been credited. It took a few minutes! It didn't credit a few though. Could a moderator clarify here this works? Is there a limit per day, etc.? Thanks!
    To receive the Gold, you need to complete all of the objectives. Once you do, you'll see a status on the offer like "verifying" and then "verified".

If you have completed all of the steps and/or the verified status and you didn't receive it, please contact support.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Can you explain what this is? Thanks

Banned
    Kat8rose

On the top right of your game you may see gems, tap on that and it will take to another screen which displays ways of increasing your gems by either watching, playing or entering your details.

You need to be deligent about what you do as some require Mobile numbers and the pin, others email, some even require you to subscribe to certain things

I loaded and watched the tutorial of the game and received 23 gold, the gold can take awhile to arrive in your game though

I do not have that on my game, is this normal? it's not all the players?

I had to restart the game for the gold to show up. With that, none of the ones for enter phone number, email, etc have paid out and they send you around in circles. I tried contacting them and they said that they sent an email, which I never received.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast