Thread: Unable to select dragons to breed

Unable to select dragons to breed

Since ive updated my game i am unable to select any dragons for breeding. I can only rebreed. I need help ASAP! How am i supposed to play the current LB event or try for the new goal dragons if I am unable to choose my preferred dragons for breeding? I also have more rollback issues than before the update. I have been *****ed out of nearly 400 crowns from a milestone achievement and a wheel spin due to this. I have submitted 2 tickets - though useless I feel - and nothing has yet been done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    Since ive updated my game i am unable to select any dragons for breeding. I can only rebreed. I need help ASAP! How am i supposed to play the current LB event or try for the new goal dragons if I am unable to choose my preferred dragons for breeding? I also have more rollback issues than before the update. I have been *****ed out of nearly 400 crowns from a milestone achievement and a wheel spin due to this. I have submitted 2 tickets - though useless I feel - and nothing has yet been done.
    There are a bunch of us having the same issue. I reported it yesterday and S8 has been looking into fixing the bug. After leaving my game open for about 20 minutes I was finally able to breed but the graphics are still not fully loading.

Well I have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I have left my game open for hours and it still appears as it's loading. I have not been able to choose my breeding dragons even after uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times. I cannot try for the goal dragons because of this. No reply from support!