Thread: Does no Lani goals = No cruise?

Does no Lani goals = No cruise?

Are there no Lani goals this week? Or am I just lagging behind? And if I'm not, does this mean no cruise?

New Resident
    It seems like you are playing normal. Neither do I see any Lani goals.

Grand Emperor
    I hope this is just a delay of Lani's goals and not a complete removal. Lani's Goals is the only good reliable source of silver and gold stamps and I need them in order to complete my cruises. Cruises will be tough perhaps even almost impossible with constant discard of stamp orders without it. Hopefully we get Lani's goals soon.

I had a push notification on Monday afternoon (EST) that Lani was waiting for me with some new goals. When I opened up the game and went to my goals there were two Lani items but they both said "expired"! I kept force closing my game hoping it was just a glitch and would self correct. By Tuesday morning they were gone. Did anyone else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    I had a push notification on Monday afternoon (EST) that Lani was waiting for me with some new goals. When I opened up the game and went to my goals there were two Lani items but they both said "expired"! I kept force closing my game hoping it was just a glitch and would self correct. By Tuesday morning they were gone. Did anyone else experience this?
    I have notifications off but I did see one thing under my goals that said expired. I thought it was just one I didn't finish before but I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Googogooo View Post
    I have notifications off but I did see one thing under my goals that said expired. I thought it was just one I didn't finish before but I guess not.
    Storm8 may of just put the wrong date. But i would like if they gave us different goals besides Lani. Maybe they are preparing something?

Anyway, It would suck if this means we won't get cruises.
    Last edited by Paul__; 12-13-17 at 05:22 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    This happened to me as well. I reported it to Storm 8 but they closed it without resolving.

There’s a new cruise so I guess mot
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sophietalia View Post
    This happened to me as well. I reported it to Storm 8 but they closed it without resolving.
    You can still get help from the forum. This has been reported. See this bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Goals-expired