Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: past holiday recipes are back (dec 2017)

Thumbs up ATTN: past holiday recipes are back (dec 2017)

hi, bakers. please, check your basic ovens and basic drink mixers. highly requested past holiday recipes are back. if you've been wishing to have these recipes like i have -- get to baking/mixing! we don't know when the recipes will disappear again.

i haven't checked the other appliances but if someone spots a returned recipe, please, let us know! i missed when they returned the candy canes during valentine's (???) earlier this year.

thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Re-posting what Juey shared in the goal thread

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post

Last edited by luincristiel; 12-13-17 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Add pop-up on removal

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Re-posting what Juey shared in the goal thread
    thank you, luincristiel and, of course, Juey_!

i checked some older ovens like the marzipan one and the hot cocoa mixer but didn't see anything added there (for now). i'll check the other appliances when i have the time later.

i think s8 should flag ovens that have returned recipes on them. they could so easily be missed! i've notified neighbors who don't visit the forums. they had no idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    thank you, luincristiel and, of course, Juey_!

i checked some older ovens like the marzipan one and didn't see anything added there (for now). i'll check the other appliances when i have the time later.

i think s8 should flag ovens that have returned recipes on them. they could so easily be missed! i've notified neighbors who don't visit the forums. they had no idea.
    I think we will see pop-up windows about the recipes - perhaps in the next game reset (which happens in around 3 hours).

And thanks for checking other Christmas ovens! I would've done the same if all my ovens were no baking red velvet cakes. Can't wait to bake the new recipes (and start the goal)!

Executive Chef
    Yay! I had the mocha from Droid xmas version before, but it's awesome to get the others. Can't wait to see how they look on the counters!

Executive Chef
    I have the mocha mastered but the others are new to me. They are quite cute. Looking forward to still having them on my counters for Valentines once I master the recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I have the mocha mastered but the others are new to me. They are quite cute. Looking forward to still having them on my counters for Valentines once I master the recipes.

There are a couple Other Christmas recipes that are on the basic oven they didn’t bring back which were the ones I expected. I was VERY happy to see these ones they’re completely new to me as they’re normally goal locked so I’m gonna try my hardest to master them while I can
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I guess these recipes won't be removed
    They're part of side goal so...

Wow i just got a pop up about old stuff ill check out what's this about ♡
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

???????????

There are no news but I just clicked on a notification about new stuff :P
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Rhino Keeper
    Ah yay the xmas sale is here. :P

Well, I don't see it but I got a notification too lol.

Anyway, on topic, I love that the christmas recipes got readded to the game. Hopefully I'll have time to master all 4 of them. They are super cute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast