Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: past holiday recipes are back (dec 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by catprint View Post
    Ah yay the xmas sale is here. :P

Well, I don't see it but I got a notification too lol.

Anyway, on topic, I love that the christmas recipes got readded to the game. Hopefully I'll have time to master all 4 of them. They are super cute.
    Luckily I was already halfway to mastering the peppermint mocha drink so I’ll just half to focus on the other three and my gingerbread cake is halfway there almost. I’m glad I get to FINALLY make these recipes I otherwise see as goal locked all the time lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Can a mod verify if these past goal locked recipes will be removed after the goal ends and will the peppermint mocha stay in the Christmas Android version or removed?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Can a mod verify if these past goal locked recipes will be removed after the goal ends and will the peppermint mocha stay in the Christmas Android version or removed?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

I think tthey won't be removed
    All recipes that are necessary to complete the side goal are regular recipes on white oven so...

Let's hope so! ^_^
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    I think tthey won't be removed
    All recipes that are necessary to complete the side goal are regular recipes on white oven so...

Let's hope so! ^_^

They will most likely be removed once this goal ends like with the Halloween recipes

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    They will most likely be removed once this goal ends like with the Halloween recipes
    Ooohhhh
    I guess you're right!!!! I've completely forgotten about it! Aawww

Those recipes are on my iPad but NOT on my androids.

Fashion Designer
    I've been getting a pop up for several days about LTO stuff, but there was nothing until today. This must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I've been getting a pop up for several days about LTO stuff, but there was nothing until today. This must be it.
    What stuff? The recipes?

Recipes will be gone on dec 26th ��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast