Thread: Unlocked old recipe goals

Unlocked old recipe goals

Beware,I just noticed that they've unlocked some Christmas recipes. They're also bring back the peppermint mocha recipe that's currently available on Amazon version. What a cruel joke and a major slap to our faces! Y'all going to take away those as well If you do,you can shove these games. 凸(?_?) l`m done with this hypocrisy!!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Beware,I just noticed that they've unlocked some Christmas recipes. They're also bring back the peppermint mocha recipe that's currently available on Amazon version. What a cruel joke and a major slap to our faces! Y'all going to take away those as well If you do,you can shove these games. 凸(?_?) l`m done with this hypocrisy!!
    They've done this for other recipes (Valentine's cupcakes?) before. Just make sure you complete it before Christmas.

I am thankful that they re-release them - even if they are going to take away them after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    They've done this for other recipes (Valentine's cupcakes?) before. Just make sure you complete it before Christmas.

I am thankful that they re-release them - even if they are going to take away them after Christmas.
    That recipe is from RS,so naturally it would be limited. I don't see the point anymore to master these recipes just to have them automatically removed. It's too devastating bc I've been drooling over these recipes for yrs
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    That recipe is from RS,so naturally it would be limited. I don't see the point anymore to master these recipes just to have them automatically removed. It's too devastating bc I've been drooling over these recipes for yrs
    The recipe was BS - I don't play RS. It happened last year (or the year before the last).