Thread: free advertissment

free advertissment

why I no longer have the free spin or free apples, as before we were entitled to advertisements

The Honorable Panda
    This promotional feature is subject to change.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This promotional feature is subject to change.
    I do not understand, I do not have the free gift for videos for apples, and for the battles, and nothing for golds, I was told that there were changes, and I see that some have still the free gift, I do not understand. elsa please help.

The Honorable Panda
    This is a promotional feature and sent out randomly. Hopefully you will receive it later.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ticiabg75 View Post
    I do not understand, I do not have the free gift for videos for apples, and for the battles, and nothing for golds, I was told that there were changes, and I see that some have still the free gift, I do not understand. elsa please help.
    Sometimes, the free gift feature is taken and sometimes, it it given to players. This is done randomly without any control who gets it given to them and who gets it taken away from them. Right now, I have 2 games, 1 game has the free gift feature and 1 game does not have the free gift feature. Hope this helps you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Sometimes, the free gift feature is taken and sometimes, it it given to players. This is done randomly without any control who gets it given to them and who gets it taken away from them. Right now, I have 2 games, 1 game has the free gift feature and 1 game does not have the free gift feature. Hope this helps you understand.
    thank you MajicHearts , i understand but not happy lol

My feeling on this is why should I spend any money on a game that continues to give less and less ? I mean really ?
    Last edited by djeyefly; 12-21-17 at 12:34 PM.