View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Enjoyed This

52 72.22%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Did Not Enjoy This

9 12.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Liked The Prizes

49 68.06%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

11 15.28%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Participate

1 1.39%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Enjoyed This

46 63.89%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Enjoy This

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Liked The Prize (Snowball Fight)

51 70.83%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Snowball Fight)

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Participate

6 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

43 59.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

25 34.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Christmas goal 12/12/2017 (15-day) [POLL ADDED]

Rhino Keeper
    My side goal has disappeared. Thee was no pop up that it had been completed. I know I was nearly finished but I think I had a few more items to cook.
    I don’t see the prize but maybe I’m overlooking it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 167nicolea View Post
    It?s tough, I guess that is why everyone is complaining about the duration of the goal. I build 4 new ovens every new goal and ask my nbrs for parts even when there isn?t a goal. This way I hope I don?t have to request too many parts when a new goal comes out, so I can start baking sooner and get to the sidegoal faster. I play on my tablet at home but I have my game on my phone as well. When I am not home I very fast do the things I need to do on my phone. It?s absolutely not ideal and I get flies way too often but it?s the best or actually the only way for me.

This game was more fun when there wasn?t so much (time) pressure. I know I don?t HAVE to do the goals but what is the point of playing when you don?t get new things to change your bakery?
    Hi,

Missed out your reply.

Thank you for replying!

Hope you're coping well with this game - the current goal - so far, and not letting it become too taxing on real life for you.

Have a jolly merry season! ❤

Yay! Finished the goal and still have plenty of time to display my prizes and make my holiday food
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    JUST FINISHED THE GOAL TOO.
    JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    And to everyone at S8 too...

I loved the Hanukkah food to cook, but we still have yet to have any meaningful decorations put out by S8. We have had tons of Xmas, Hindi, Yoga, Muslim, Zen stuff, Halloween, Wiccan, vampire, Greek history, Chinese New Year, even Easter, but zero Jewish decor. I?m probably leaving a bunch of countries and their festivals out. Please S8, don?t leave us out! Maccabees, Torah scrolls, Menorah?s or Hanukkiahs, dreidels, Holy Temple, King David, gelt, Stars of David, Orthodox Jewish people, Shabbat tables set. There is a ton to choose from. Passover, Shavuot, Sukkot, Hanukkah, Purim, those are the big ones. Please please consider us when you plan. Thank you

Executive Chef
    Well that’s it. THEy are gone forever. No more tree cupcakes or gingerbread cake or Yule logs. Ever. Again. This makes me so deeply sad. I’ve been playing this game for years and years and I’ve had the recipes since I started. Absolutely no good reason to pull them. But of course they did. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Well that’s it. THEy are gone forever. No more tree cupcakes or gingerbread cake or Yule logs. Ever. Again. This makes me so deeply sad. I’ve been playing this game for years and years and I’ve had the recipes since I started. Absolutely no good reason to pull them. But of course they did. Sigh.
    the game itself is barely alive. enjoy these last few weeks/days, basically.

Rhino Keeper
    @ginrae, they will probably be back next year. It sucks that people who unlocked them through the goal a while back lost them also. That bites. But they will probably be back. Weren't they returned to players before? I didn't play last year during the whole holiday season so I have no idea. But I thought they tend to return seasonally. I really don't understand why they have a need to take recipes away in general. But I guess it gives it a more special feel when seasonally looking recipes are only available for a short time once or twice a year. Because then, when they come back, it creates excitement.

@kiane, that is not consistent with how they constantly give us updates for the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    the game itself is barely alive. enjoy these last few weeks/days, basically.
    Who told you they?re ending the game?

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Who told you they?re ending the game?

to be clear, it's just my personal opinion that it looks bad. no one officially associated with the game said anything about its end.

fwiw i hope the game improves.