View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Enjoyed This

52 72.22%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Did Not Enjoy This

9 12.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Liked The Prizes

49 68.06%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

11 15.28%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Participate

1 1.39%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Enjoyed This

46 63.89%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Enjoy This

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Liked The Prize (Snowball Fight)

51 70.83%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Snowball Fight)

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Participate

6 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

43 59.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

25 34.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Christmas goal 12/12/2017 (15-day) [POLL ADDED]

Executive Chef
    I'm generally okay with 2-week goals, but really would have appreciated a longer duration this time. Holidays are too busy already!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I agree! Also same with the question marks, it seems to appear randomly when there's a ' and a t next to each other...
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    ^ sorry for all the question marks. I tried editing to correct that twice already and it won?t fix it. Ah well!
    Based on my observation, it appears when we post from mobile. When I type on desktop, it stays as an apostrophe. And I believe it was also twospoons who said that it was because of different keyboards that the forum doesn't recognise the language and hence appears as a "question mark".

But anyway, it's understood. I've come to learn to ignore them when reading. lol
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed the goals, and even if I don't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, I do think the recipes are really cute. I just don't like the wallpaper, tiles, tables and chairs and counters. What colour combo is that of silver and gold?? And the 'White Elephant' is just too big, imo. Nice, but a bit out of proportion. Why are they bigger than the bots who comes in to eat at our bakery?

I am sad that the Christmas recipes (especially the yule log and peppermint mocha which looks so well designed and yummy) are only available for a short time. However, I do agree with another player that because they're seasonal items, and so are only available during Christmas thus makes ppl want them more. I guess that's what keeps the game interesting. Two ways to go about it. I can only hope that S8 will continue to release them every Christmas. So in a way it's a compromise. (and also add more pretty and delicious Christmas recipes, please! )

Also, may we please have more than just 1 side goal prize for the amount of cooking that we had to do? A small side goal prize after completion of each part and the opportunity to purchase more would be wonderful.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I enjoyed the goals, and even if I don't celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, I do think the recipes are really cute. I just don't like the wallpaper, tiles, tables and chairs and counters. What colour combo is that of silver and gold?? And the 'White Elephant' is just too big, imo. Nice, but a bit out of proportion. Why are they bigger than the bots who comes in to eat at our bakery?

I am sad that the Christmas recipes (especially the yule log and peppermint mocha which looks so well designed and yummy) are only available for a short time. However, I do agree with another player that because they're seasonal items, and so are only available during Christmas thus makes ppl want them more. I guess that's what keeps the game interesting. Two ways to go about it. I can only hope that S8 will continue to release them every Christmas. So in a way it's a compromise. (and also add more pretty and delicious Christmas recipes, please! )

Also, may we please have more than just 1 side goal prize for the amount of cooking that we had to do? A small side goal prize after completion of each part and the opportunity to purchase more would be wonderful.
    The recipes they brought back was always available in the older android versions (peppermint mocha) and the yule log,along with the other Christmas recipes were a goal item that some long time player's unlocked. They deliberately removed them! I only play this game to help out my nbrs and I'm not sure if that's reason enough anymore. I refuse to support or praise S8. These games won't be around long and that's a sad thing
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    The recipes they brought back was always available in the older android versions (peppermint mocha) and the yule log,along with the other Christmas recipes were a goal item that some long time player's unlocked. They deliberately removed them! I only play this game to help out my nbrs and I'm not sure if that's reason enough anymore. I refuse to support or praise S8. These games won't be around long and that's a sad thing
    That's really nice that you get to have (or, had! sorry to hear about that ) them in the older android versions back then. I use iOS so I only got it when they released it this Christmas.

I understand what you meant when they took away the goal items. I have an almost similar situation but for decor in RS. I completed a long term goal and unlocked all the prizes. So technically, I should be able to buy it anytime I want when and after the goal ended right?

Then S8 decided to be "kind" and released it on a sale for newer players to buy. Once the sale ended, they removed the price tags on the items, so I couldn't purchase them anymore until S8 releases them again. (because iOS. Unless I use an Android device but I don't have one. That's not the point anyway) I posted on the Bugs & Issues forum but not much help from there, except from another player who shared the same issue with me. As a player who completed the goal, I should have unlimited access to my goal items! Unfair! And this comment will be edited because it doesn't concern this thread. /rollseyes

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    That's really nice that you get to have (or, had! sorry to hear about that ) them in the older android versions back then. I use iOS so I only got it when they released it this Christmas.

I understand what you meant when they took away the goal items. I have an almost similar situation but for decor in RS. I completed a long term goal and unlocked all the prizes. So technically, I should be able to buy it anytime I want when and after the goal ended right?

Then S8 decided to be "kind" and released it on a sale for newer players to buy. Once the sale ended, they removed the price tags on the items, so I couldn't purchase them anymore until S8 releases them again. (because iOS. Unless I use an Android device but I don't have one. That's not the point anyway) I posted on the Bugs & Issues forum but not much help from there, except from another player who shared the same issue with me. As a player who completed the goal, I should have unlimited access to my goal items! Unfair! And this comment will be edited because it doesn't concern this thread. /rollseyes

You're absolutely right on! It's happening way too much and that's why I believe BS/RS will be phased out. I'll stop at that since this conversation is off topic and will probably be removed. I do love your spirit
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    You're absolutely right on! It's happening way too much and that's why I believe BS/RS will be phased out. I'll stop at that since this conversation is off topic and will probably be removed. I do love your spirit
    Aw, thanks. I do hope that these two games continue on.. If they would just apply some of the great suggestions the players have made, I'm sure BS & RS will be around for much much longer. It was such a fun and relaxing game when I first started playing (minus the 1 hr goal recipes that made me quit halfway), but now I'm not so sure :/

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718