Thread: What if I already had the recipes?

Rhino Keeper

What if I already had the recipes?

I already had the limited time re-release recipes like Yule Log and Holiday Cupcake. I unlocked them when they originally came out. Will I still have them or will they be taken away?

Executive Chef
    They will be removed permanently on 26th

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    I already had the limited time re-release recipes like Yule Log and Holiday Cupcake. I unlocked them when they originally came out. Will I still have them or will they be taken away?
    I'll flag this over and check on it for you.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    It looks like they will be removed regardless I hope you can master them before they go!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Yep,S8 scroogin their way through Christmas as usual! See how much they appreciate us? Wait,do they even know the meaning of that word? Merry Christmas Scrooge!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

why does storm 8 remove recipes? when i first started playing this game I had so many recipes and then one day I open up the game and many of the recipes were removed

Fashion Designer
    If they're going to just yank recipes whenever they feel like it, what is the point of spending gems to get & build appliances?

Do they ever think these things through?

I know that I, for one, will never spend another gem on ovens. Or goals. It's ridiculous to take stuff away!

Executive Chef
    Haha scroogin’ their way through Christmas! Too right. Yep they decided to be “fair” to everyone. Fairly awful. Aren’t we long time players and veterans of the game so LUCKY?! Yep...that’s us. So happy to have beloved Christmas recipes that ive had since I began playing yanked away like none of us matter.

Why did you leave mince pie alone or gingerbread cookies? Clearly we don’t deserve to have those either.

Sorry guys I’m just so SOOOOO ANGRY!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Haha scroogin’ their way through Christmas! Too right. Yep they decided to be “fair” to everyone. Fairly awful. Aren’t we long time players and veterans of the game so LUCKY?! Yep...that’s us. So happy to have beloved Christmas recipes that ive had since I began playing yanked away like none of us matter.

Why did you leave mince pie alone or gingerbread cookies? Clearly we don’t deserve to have those either.

Sorry guys I’m just so SOOOOO ANGRY!
    Me too! I worked hard to unlock those when they came out and to take them away isn't fair. Anything we earn and/or unlock should be ours to keep since many gems can be spent having to complete the steps.