View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Enjoyed This

52 72.22%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Did Not Enjoy This

9 12.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Liked The Prizes

49 68.06%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

11 15.28%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Participate

1 1.39%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Enjoyed This

46 63.89%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Enjoy This

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Liked The Prize (Snowball Fight)

51 70.83%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Snowball Fight)

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Participate

6 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

43 59.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

25 34.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas goal 12/12/2017 (15-day) [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by noellescribbles View Post
    At least Chanukah is still going on over the next week. I appreciate the goal since it is a winter holiday just as Christmas is.
    Neither are winter holidays. Both are religious holidays. It happens to be winter in many places, like the good old US of A, but it isn't winter everywhere.

I'm glad that you're happy with the timing. At least someone is! I prefer to have the decorations before the holidays begin. At least this year we shouldn't run PAST the actual holidays before the goals end. Maybe next year, we can get them pushed back further. Here's hoping!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Red Gift Stove: 12/Green Lights, 8/Santa's Hat & 8/Fuse.

Side Goal - Snowfall Part 1-3

Snowfall Part 1.
    15/Yule Logs
    15/Chocolate Cakes

Snowfall Part 2
    10/Holiday Cupcakes
    20/Espresso

Snowfall Part 3
    20/Gingerbread Cake
    40/Peppermint Mochas

Side Goal prize is Snowball Fight.
    Can someone please post what the side goal prize looks like. I?ve completed all the recipes years ago and want to see if it?s worth cooking them again to get the prize. I have so many snow related items now, do I really need another one.

Hey all! Thanks for all the pictures and info posted on this goal. I have been playing this game for years. Yeah, I can get mad at all that is going on, but it still is fun to play and still have a lot of decorations for each season over the years. I don’t spend my hard earned money much on this game. It really isn’t worth it in the long run. Just have fun playing. They don’t have to do anything for us.

Rhino Keeper
    I know we can only recieve 20 gifts per day. Is there a limit on the number of part requests we can have answered each day? During goals I send out about 55 part requests per day. For the past few goals I have been getting less then half of the requests answered. I have great neighbors and many tell me they don’t receive requests until a day or two after I send them. Just curious what to expect as far as how long it will take me to build for this goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I know we can only recieve 20 gifts per day. Is there a limit on the number of part requests we can have answered each day? During goals I send out about 55 part requests per day. For the past few goals I have been getting less then half of the requests answered. I have great neighbors and many tell me they don’t receive requests until a day or two after I send them. Just curious what to expect as far as how long it will take me to build for this goal.
    Your requested items might be jammed up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    Dont send more than 20 Part requests per day. The system only sends 20 a day. They'll get backed up, people will get them days later.

Send 20 requests. See how that works. If you've been sending bunches, you may need to wait a day or two. I'm not sure how long they hold them.

Sometimes it seems to me that even my 20 don't go out. I've had glitches, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you already know the side goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hellob73 View Post
    How do you already know the side goal?
    Some may have used gems to skip through it.

Rhino Keeper
    Why they called it white elephant? I dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    Can someone please post what the side goal prize looks like. I?ve completed all the recipes years ago and want to see if it?s worth cooking them again to get the prize. I have so many snow related items now, do I really need another one.
    from 2013' thread of update when it was released:

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Snowball fight in my bakery.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast