Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Rhino Keeper
    WOW. Really? Unbelievable....

I’M MAD. I hope it’s a glitch. They don’t put “... days/hours left” to cook like they used to.
    Last edited by CandyFlossCoffeeBakery; 12-13-17 at 04:09 AM.
    ID: candyflosscoffeebakery ~ Please add me if you are a 4 stars player and level 90+ ☕️

Exclamation omg give me back my candy canes!

i am in shock. the candy canes returned while i was away so i couldn't make it to the forum to celebrate with you all yet but i did play enough to unlock the recipes. i couldn't believe they'd returned. now, i can't believe they're gone -- again!! i couldn't finish the goal so i only did the unlocking of the recipes. i'd already started to attempt to master the candy canes because i feared they'd go away again. i served the batch i had, opened the recipe book to cook some more and saw nothing but the candy cake -- again. i'm stunned.

please, s8, please, give the candy canes back to us. i'm sure you didn't mean to do this. please, work to put it back. please, don't make the decision not to put it back.

Rhino Keeper
    So what are the deal?!?!?! I was working on my recipes and filling up the place with candy canes. Is this for real?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Flagging this over - thank you all for the heads-up!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hey guys.. do yiu remember what the pop up about "candy canes being back" said? I recall something limited.. if we could see it again it would answer us?

Coz I really don't want to believe we just lost other recipes..

(Sorry 4 the previous double post \_o_/)
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Mine are gone as well. I dont remember seeing anything about the recipes was limited time only. Give them back, give them back, give them back

Now I have 6 candy cane ovens, two candy cane fountains and one recipe. Sigh.

We brought the ovens with 6 recipes on them, I finished the goal, they should still be there, that's how I purchased them, that's fraud.

New Resident
    I am MAD!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast