Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

New Resident
    Thank you S8 for fixing the glitch with the candy cane oven recipes so quickly! It?s too bad that we weren?t able to have the regular candy canes recipe until after Christmas before having it removed, but we do have the rest back so again, Thank you! I am glad to have the recipes even if I don?t get the candy cane fountain from the goal as I said before. It would have been nice to have had the second one for my bakery, but I will take the recipes as consolation. Now I just need to level the recipes all up!

Did they make a mistake????

I?ll betcha that someone in their haste to fix the missing candy cane recipes mistake forgot to add the regular candy canes back into the oven. I wouldn?t be surprised if it reappeares in the next few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    Exactly.
    We don't even get it till Christmas

Yup, a couple of days ago I was making the regular Candy Canes (which I have been making since 2012) then it disappeared shortly after my batch was done and was left with only the Candy Cane Cakes for the Candy Cane Oven. Today 4 different Candy Cane goals showed up but the original Candy Cane receipe is still missing....🙁Hope Teamlava fix it soon and restore the Candy Canes.

Rhino Keeper
    thank you S8 for giving us the 3 recipies back

Rhino Keeper
    I am still missing the normal candy cane recipi, but have the apple, grape and root. Why?

i am so angry. there was no indication the original candy cane recipe was back for a limited time (there was no timer on it). i'm so over this. i don't care about the "new" candy canes. for goodness sakes, PLEASE, put the original candy canes back into the candy cane maker. how can anyone accept this? why can't we have the original candy canes on the candy cane maker as was intended when the appliance was first introduced? i would have skipped the whole stupid fake goal and concentrated on making as much original candy canes to last in my bakery.

you all are ok with this????

there is no future in this game. it was already obvious before but the end is hurling faster and faster now. why bother buying gems from now on?

Ok when I heard the candy canes were back I dumped ovens with food on them so I could make more candy,but no plain canes. Just flavored ones. Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The new Candy Cane recipes have been fixed, you should see them back on your oven.
    If you do not see them, please restart your device/force close and reopen the game.

The original Candy Cane was correctly removed as previous.
    dear mod, please, tell the team we need the original candy canes back. we worked so hard on this impossible goal. please, ask them to put the original ones back and let them stay there.

at the very least bring them back for the christmas sale or something. this goal has been such a fiasco.

New Resident
    We worked so hard to get the regular candy canes that we’ve been missing!! I was super excited to finally get the candy canes back and now they’re gone. Really sad and I hope that they come back another time with at least a warning that they might leave.
    bakery story level 71
    corner counter ◡̈