Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ginger Red Fox - 2017 Dec 12

New Resident
    What a nice surprise. Got the Ginger Red by breeding Ringtail and Bobtailed Bay, as I was completing the 24 Runes goal. Didn't really mind the 8-hour timer I got. Then I saw this beautifully dotted egg upon hatching Just sharing for those who are still trying. Hope you get one too!

New Resident
    Got it with ancient sloth and hedgehog

Fashion Designer
    No time left and tired of spending gems... ugh i wish i would have got this!

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    No time left and tired of spending gems... ugh i wish i would have got this!
    Same here. 300+ gems wasted. I've been wondering if only so many can breed a limited animal, then the game doesn't let anyone else breed that animal. Over the last year I have gotten about 7 animals with these types of breeds. SMH. Just started speed breeding after October complete fails. No more, I'll save my gems for purchases. At least animals repeat.

Finally get it with ancient sloth + mulbeary

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Same here. 300+ gems wasted. I've been wondering if only so many can breed a limited animal, then the game doesn't let anyone else breed that animal. Over the last year I have gotten about 7 animals with these types of breeds. SMH. Just started speed breeding after October complete fails. No more, I'll save my gems for purchases. At least animals repeat.
    I have so many theories...lol such a let down, the last few months have been brutal. Just to really get me, i said i was done spending yesterday and then last night as i am picking up the phone i must have accidently touched the wrong spot and ended up speeding up again this time not wanting too, all for more fails ! Such a waste, What a kick in the butt that was! When it rains it pours😭 better luck next animal i guess!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    I just got mine about 10 minutes ago so if there is a cap it hasn't been reached yet. I bred my 2 plantlers together and got it second try.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by josep0217 View Post
    Finally get it with ancient sloth + mulbeary
    Thank you for sharing: after trying Ancient Sloth with various others, this was the magical combo for me, too!!! Spent some gems to quickly raise to level 10 for additional stocking fillers and now at 96% for Santa Paws!

I just got one, at the last possible second! Last possible second, as in it got to the nest after the goal disappeared and it disappeared from the market. I honestly don’t even care about the candy canes though, just glad I managed to get the fox!

Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Thank you for sharing: after trying Ancient Sloth with various others, this was the magical combo for me, too!!! Spent some gems to quickly raise to level 10 for additional stocking fillers and now at 96% for Santa Paws!
    Very happy to hear it and congratulation

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345