Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Tournament. Borealis 42 Rounds

not giving up but i know i won't get this one. Tomorrow is kind of a busy day and after the loss of almost 2 days i think i just felt like so down. Anyways it's not like this tourney is the end of the world. One thing i noticed is a kind of change in battle norms.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak1357 View Post
    Can give a try with metal hybrids too... last tournament I took down Valiant with golden dragon (metal/ yellow) didn't have diamond at that time.
    Thanks again. I just beat Highland with Metal. It was my 3rd attempt but this time I leveled Metal up to 14.

After numerous losses I got bored and looked for creative choices based on color types. Highland is mostly green with a red-mane, found amoung purple thistles and the Scottish flag is blue and white. Quite a few colors but it was sadly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    That wonderfully frustrating-beyond-everything- else-humanely-possible moment when you finally get a critical hit against a Champion opponent, only for the stupid bloody game to roll back and reload the entire match.

Oh, and of course the next battle attempt after the rollback results in a failure hit. During a 42 round tournament at that. Seriously, just. Why. .V.;;;

EDIT: Over a day and a half later, Diamond FINALLY took down that stupid Emerald Knight. So unfair, considering I *did* have a critical hit ages ago, which should have been my victory but was forced to redo it 5000 times until I was lucky enough to finally get another long awaited 10% hit...
    I can so relate... I just now beat Emerald Knight AGAIN lol so frustrating when you finally get a Champ only to see him again in the Arena! I just kept fighting/healing my Metal level 13 at him (best probability % I have)
    I wish Storm8 TL would stop these long Tournaments and stay with 24 or less. They've lost several of my paying neighbors because it's not as fun.
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Stellar Aurora! I have been fighting it for over a day! Thank you!
    Darn for some reason the response I typed up for you didn't post yesterday. I had a table with percentages of various dragons for you.

I hope you beat Stellar but if you didn't this info may help...
    I used my Super Rare (SR) Messenger Purple/white level 11. You may not have one so
    Use a SR or Unbreedable that has *Purple, Mythic, Gold or Dino (and no Black). Leave out Yellow or Metal if possible,
    *these colors are from the color-type table list that's posted on page 2.

A pure Champion has highest % probability of getting a critical hit of 55% for level15 (& little better if it has one of the aforementioned colors types) At level 13-14 Champ drops to 45% then to 35% for level 1-12.

SR Messenger level 15 has 45% as does
    SR Ballet purple/pink or
    SR Peacock Purple or
    SR Planet Red/Purple or
    Unbreedable Crypt Purple/White/Green or
    SR Hydra Mythic/Green or
    Nutcracker
    Dark Omen spooky/purple
    But all of the above are 35% at level13-14 and 25% level 1-12 yes level one through 12 of the color types above are 25% because Stellar Aurora is a level 20 and level only matters 7 levels down from your opponent (ie -8 is 0 points against your dragon)
    Last edited by CamileGame; 12-18-17 at 12:20 PM. Reason: *all from the color-type table list on page 2
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

Quote Originally Posted by t99a77n View Post
    Any idea fight with tribal dragon?last tornament can win with metal,now metal lose,thanxs
    I have been stuck on tribal dragon for 3 days! I am very irritated!! Nothing I try works and I have a long line at my spa! Did you every take him down?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I have been stuck on tribal dragon for 3 days! I am very irritated!! Nothing I try works and I have a long line at my spa! Did you every take him down?
    I've always been able to beat champs with Fire or Metal, after 2 solid days on Highlander, I finally got it with Playful, which I had tried 3 times prior.... give that a shot...

Host(ess)
    For anyone who is stuck, I adhered to the colour reccomendations list for every battle and flew through with only one loss. My level 10 Mythril from the mine took down most of them, and I also used kitsune for the ones that can be beaten with pink. Chroma, and Dark Omen were also very useful. I'm sorry that I didn't keep track of exactly qhat i used for each battle, but stick to the colour reccomendations list!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq2127 View Post
    I would suggest you to use metal.. it has worked for me to take down Tribal in all tournaments till now... more effective at level 13-15.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thanks again. I just beat Highland with Metal. It was my 3rd attempt but this time I leveled Metal up to 14.

After numerous losses I got bored and looked for creative choices based on color types. Highland is mostly green with a red-mane, found amoung purple thistles and the Scottish flag is blue and white. Quite a few colors but it was sadly entertaining.

Metal is a good fighter against champs.. leveling it all the way to 15 is advantageous.

Banned
    This is the first tournament I ever completed. Before this I skipped all the tournaments because beating 42 rounds with multiple champs and level 20s seemed impossible when I didn?t have a single champ or level 15 dragon. For this one, I used my 700k saved food to level up my diamond, infinity and Mithril from mining to level 15 and was able to use these to beat the champs. For the other level 20s I beat a few with level 5-10 dragons with type advantages while Mithril was healing. The type chart is definitely super useful.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast