Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't breed dragons/Spin wheel issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
    There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
    Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
    Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...
    I reported this earlier and sent a PM to Kooky in the hope it could be expedited. Very frustrating.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
    There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
    Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
    Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    I reported this earlier and sent a PM to Kooky in the hope it could be expedited. Very frustrating.
    Thanks for the additional reports. I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Updated to 2.7.0.2g and everything looks good. Thanks, Kooky, for getting this moving.

I confirm it too. Updated version 2.7.0.2g solves all the previous bugs mentioned above and we also have the ability to watch a video and skip to the next arena match (the same feature that introduced to the iOS platforms a long time ago).
    Well done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12