Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Plane deliveries ask for iOS crafts on Android farm

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydcrowder View Post
    I am currently having the same issue I never played on iOS and asking for the cranberry drink.
    I've added you to my report. Thanks.

Btw, I've removed your invalid link. See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you were trying to add a photo to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've added you to my report. Thanks.

Btw, I've removed your invalid link. See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you were trying to add a photo to your post.
    I tried to follow instructions to post it but it doesn't have anything saying add attachments. And I that cafe drink come up for train delivery and which case I will have to wait longer to get a new train and also lose out on 3 gems.

Cotton Candy Soda on Android

On Android I am trying to complete my Train and one of the requirements is 14 Cotton Candy Soda. I am unable to produce these items since I cannot build a Cafe, which is for iOS only. What am I missing?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Papabear617 View Post
    On Android I am trying to complete my Train and one of the requirements is 14 Cotton Candy Soda. I am unable to produce these items since I cannot build a Cafe, which is for iOS only. What am I missing?
    Sorry that your train is affected. It's is a game bug and the team is aware of it. I've added you to my report. Thanks.

(Merged to existing thread)

Farm Supplier
    I am also having this issue and have never played on iOS

Rhino Keeper
    Me too.. deliveries sometimes ask me the cranberry mug, but I'm android player & no cafe that I could build to make that drink

New Resident
    Me too just gt the train order for cotton candy soda but i am on android

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast