Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plane deliveries ask for iOS crafts on Android farm

Plane deliveries ask for iOS crafts on Android farm

Niet voor android systeem maar moet wel recepten versturen hoe kan dit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been resolved. Going forward, Android folks will be able to send your orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Cafe, tea leaves and coffee bushes are available on Android platform, on version 1.7.3 and up.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-08-18 at 11:59 PM.

Sorry speel op een android systeem dus nergens een cafe te vinden

Grand Emperor
    Not quite sure what exactly you are referring to about cafe recipes. Can you post in English? It would be helpful if you could. I'm sure other members would respond if you did.

Plane deliveries ask for iOS crafts on Android farm

There is no cafe for me to buy but have to make recepten to send with the plain dont understand

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for posting in English. I can understand you perfectly now.

1. Were you previously playing on an iOS device before moving on to Android device?
    2. Can you post a screenshot of your orders or post which crafts you were asked for? See Cafe

Thanks.

Only played on android and have to make peach iced tea

Grand Emperor
    Hmm strange that your orders are asking you for those iOS crafts. I've flagged this over. Thanks for bringing this up.

P.S. Please discard your plane orders in the mean time.

Same problem here. Warehouse asking for what looks like a frothy cranberry drink in a mug made in the cafe. I don't have the ability to purchase cafe. Also, several of the items to make for the white elephant guest don't show up on the buildings. Can't make beignets, candy canes, and probably others I haven't noticed yet. Playing on Android device.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGeoGen View Post
    Same problem here. Warehouse asking for what looks like a frothy cranberry drink in a mug made in the cafe. I don't have the ability to purchase cafe. Also, several of the items to make for the white elephant guest don't show up on the buildings. Can't make beignets, candy canes, and probably others I haven't noticed yet. Playing on Android device.
    The items for the White Elephant Event will drop from existing crafts in your buildings. You'll need to make the items available to you in those buildings for a chance to receive the items you need.

I will have the team look at the issue reported with the Cafe drinks on Android! Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

I am currently having the same issue I never played on iOS and asking for the cranberry drink.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-04-18 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Removed invalid link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast