Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to Select Habitat in Uppermost Corner of Largest Island ?? After Land Update

Unable to Select Habitat in Uppermost Corner of Largest Island ?? After Land Update

I went to check out the dragons in a Zodiac habitat that is located on the largest island, in the uppermost (top) corner of the game, and I am not able to select that habitat at all. Which means I can not move, feed, etc. any of those dragons. Nor move or upgrade the habitat.

I'm not sure when this occurred. I just noticed it now. My game downloaded the new land upgrade today, not sure if this is a coincidence or not. I haven't noticed this with any other habitats, or any other issues.

The Honorable Panda
    Please try force closing the game to see if that helps. If not, please post a screenshot of the habitat.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have forced closed several times, still not able to select the habitat. I am having problems posting a screenshot from my phone, but there is really nothing to see. I have Pressed my habitat as usual, but it does not show anything. No small images of dragons in habitat, or options to upgrade or move. Just nothing, like I hadn't touched it at all.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I have forced closed several times, still not able to select the habitat. I am having problems posting a screenshot from my phone, but there is really nothing to see. I have Pressed my habitat as usual, but it does not show anything. No small images of dragons in habitat, or options to upgrade or move. Just nothing, like I hadn't touched it at all.
    Please contact support so an agent can check your game.
    See link in my signature.

I confirm the bug and I am uploading a screenshot to point the habitat.
    We are unable to select that habitat and we can only collect the coins, when the pop up message appears.
    Checked on both platforms (iOs and Android) updated to the last version of the game with the new expansion land.
    So, please, investigate this issue too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	369.3 KB 
ID:	40701

Rhino Keeper
    Yes...that is where my fruit producing dragon habitat is. I reported that earlier in the thread I started about not being able to breed dragons. Hopefully the bug will b fixed soon...fingers crossed!

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the photo! I am also having this issue.
    I have reported this over.

Host(ess)
    Yes I’ve got this problem too same area same problems can’t move habitat or dragons feed have closed restarted several times.

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I confirm the bug and I am uploading a screenshot to point the habitat.
    We are unable to select that habitat and we can only collect the coins, when the pop up message appears.
    Checked on both platforms (iOs and Android) updated to the last version of the game with the new expansion land.
    So, please, investigate this issue too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	369.3 KB 
ID:	40701
    Thanks for confirming, and also noticing that the crash after inviting was a bug. I got a message back from support stating they are working on it and hope to get it fixed soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Any updates on fixing this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast