Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

My ovens did this too. The only recipe is for candy cane cake.

Same here too. I unlocked everything then today they are gone but just the candy cane cake.

Executive Chef
    So you saying that we completed the goal for nothing? What's the point? All the time and effort for them to be wiped from the ovens.... What a complete waste of time... Never again

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this is some kind of mistake. Maybe they wanted to just remove “candy canes” (like they always do) and the other 3 candy cane recipes got removed by mistake. I don’t know. I hope even if it wasn’t a mistake, that they reverse the decision and give us our recipes back.

Usually when a recipe is limited time only, it ends when the goal timer ends. That’s been the trend for this year anyway. But to only give us 5 days with candy canes is ridiculous. And it was very misleading. Because I thought the recipe was back for good. I thought S8 listened to us for once. L o l nah.

At MINIMUM, we should get the 3 newer ones back and to keep for good. We should also get candy canes back for good but that’s less likely to happen since they looove to remove that one for some reason.

Another thing: they need to put timers back on a recipe if it is limited so there is no confusion about when it will leave. That just seems like common sense. It’s also courteous.

TL was courteous by giving us a heads up. With S8,it's just misunderstandings or no communication at all until the event is over and we're left angry and dumbfounded. Thing's aren't getting better with BS/RS and it's just sad bc I've been playing for over 4 yrs. Walking away from my precious bakery,nbrs and here is so hard but,I can't take much more of this and I refuse to be loyal to a company that cares less of me and cares more for my $. Shame on you!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

I noticed the same thing this morning. I tried a couple of times to send in a help request and 1st time was told they don't give hints so closed my ticket. I wasn't asking for hints but was asking where the candy canes went. The second time my ticket was closed and I was told they don't have enough people to answer question for BS and that I'd have to go to the forums.

New Resident
    Mine too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    there must be a candy cane grinch living in our bakeries lol
    Please note that the Grinch liked Christmas. He just hated people and being nice to them.

Yeah, what's the deal????

Fashion Designer
    Everybody loves candy canes and we have worked so hard for em... how come not a single little waring before removing?

This better should be a bug or S8 you come up with a very good explanation!
    ғαвυℓσυs

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast