Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Really hope this is a glitch.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Quote Originally Posted by paulinabracho View Post
    Hey guys.. do yiu remember what the pop up about "candy canes being back" said? I recall something limited.. if we could see it again it would answer us?

Coz I really don't want to believe we just lost other recipes..

(Sorry 4 the previous double post \_o_/)
    Limited normally means the oven vanishes and cannot be purchased after the time limit expires?
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

The candy cane recipes all disappeared when the new goals appeared this evening....please fix!

Rhino Keeper
    At the same time I also noticed that peppermint mocha is on the drink machine now, what does that mean?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Not only are all the candy cane recipes gone, but they have started a new goal 4 hours after the last one ended. I am not a rat in a maze, and this is not the Bataan Death March! This about does it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    Limited normally means the oven vanishes and cannot be purchased after the time limit expires?
    Yeah that's why we have to pay attention :/ sugar coater, dehydrator & a few other ovens came back and then were removed.

But in this case I really believe it's a glitc there's something odd and pixiegamer will flag already so.. lets hope ^_^
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    At the same time I also noticed that peppermint mocha is on the drink machine now, what does that mean?
    May be part of this new goal
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Fashion Designer
    RS recipes disappeared after the goal, too. Not from goal ovens, but still. They got zapped with no warning that they were LTO or anything. Now the candy canes. I'm noticing a pattern. A bad pattern.

Fashion Designer
    I lost my recipes too! This better be a glitch otherwise it was a waste of resources to even build one of them! PLEASE FIX ASAP!

Mine are too what happened!?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast