Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysimsville View Post
    No worries, just didn't want others getting wrong info
    Oh trust me, I can be one of those people, sorry again! I should proof-read more often! Haha
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident

Where are my Candy Cane recipes⁉️

I had all of the candy cane recipes opened‼️ What happened⁉️ Please bring them back ASAP‼️

Can?t believe the Candy canes have all disappeared, WHAT was the point in this goal??? They looked so pretty, that was the reason I raced to unlock them. Shame on you S8...

Rhino Keeper
    this is really disgusting, seems like there working one mad man, without creativity, who is very greedy and loves to fool his clients.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys and gals I am in the same boat as all of you. I went to check on my bakery only to find that I have only the candy cane cake! Really! TL was this intentional!? If so not a good move! Bring back our candy canes for now so we can have time to level up our recipes can someone please let us know what is going on?

I was just going to post a thread about this I swear I had enough time to do everything and I had Alot of them that were unlocked and then all of a sudden they went back to like one recipe and reset itself what is going on and even I had food done on my stoves and when I clicked to feed the customers they disappeared

Same here all candy canes gone only candy cane cake recipe left in candy cane maker??

Executive Chef
    I wish they would stop playing around with the recipes on the ovens - we work hard to unlock them. The appliances and recipes should stay put, no messing around taking them away once we've earned them. Please just stop it!

Executive Chef
    Give them back, S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kianetruefaux View Post
    there must be a candy cane grinch living in our bakeries lol
    A very spoilt kid hoarding the candy canes. What can they lose by letting us keep the recipes we unlocked. I didn't manage to unlock the root beer but I was excited to be able to make 3 types of candy canes for the holidays
    Not to mention the event was so short

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast