Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Rhino Keeper
    This is bad

When they take recipes away, they don’t always give them back.

They removed the adorable jack-o’-lantern ice cream from the ice cream maker years ago and NEVER bought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Everybody loves candy canes and we have worked so hard for em... how come not a single little waring before removing?

This better should be a bug or S8 you come up with a very good explanation!

We are waitin for your explanation dear S8 , we would like to know what's happening.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    It is now almost 8:30 AM where S8 is located so hopefully they are in the office now and we will hear something from them soon or that the recipes will be put back. We shall see.

Fashion Designer
    S8 should at least restore the Candy Canes through the Holidays!

As I see it, I'm thinking they are about to blow this Popstand after the
    New Year. I'm really sad, BS & RS were the top of 3 games I have
    thoroughly enjoyed! (CS was #1 to me, until I couldn't play because of crashing)

Here's to hoping there will be a New Year for their games!

I kept telling myself it's just a glitch and they won't remove the old goal recipe from basic oven too , we believe in you please dont let us down. I'm so worried that they will abandon the game :'( DONT
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    What I will do with 8 ovens? This is totally a complete mess and I really hope they fix this... but this is too much. Is like they trying us to leave this game.
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

i'm so disappointed that the candy canes were removed. i kind of couldn't believe it, since they were available for such a short time. i pretty much never bother to post on these kinds of things, but this is really bad. i'm so glad people are speaking up! i've been playing this game for probably as long as it's existed, so i'm really sad to see this kind of thing happening. it feels really disloyal to those of us who have stuck by the game for so long.
    i really hope they fix this!

Nightclub Owner
    I am so mad about the recipes disappearing once we unlock a recipe it should be ours forever. I have a few recipes that are "locked by goal" which is annoying but somewhat understandable - but taking recipes away after we unlock them is unforgivable
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I made it through the goal because I already had 4 ovens but I built 4 more to accomplish this more quickly and what happens!@# they take away all the recipes!!!! I am sooooo MAD!! I have 8 ovens with 1 recipe which I had mastered years ago!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR~~~~ this is making it much easier for me to quit with this game I have played for 7 or 8 years and I have spent thousands on gems!~~

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    I would LOVE to know why all the new recipes for the candy cane oven disappeared as soon as the new goal started. There are 3 new recipes...ALL with 9 hour times and we had these for less than 2 weeks? Seriously? I'm maxed on all of my appliances and was hoping I would have time to make these on the Candy Cane oven. What's the point of introducing new recipes if you're going to just take them away???!!!!???
    Yes, I don't get it ! The only recipe I see is for the candy cake of 2 hours which I have already mastered years ago. Is this a glitch ?? Are you going to fix this and add the new candy cane recipes which were recently introduced ?? Please do this. There is no point in adding those for a week and taking them all away. Seriously disappointed

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast