Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing baked candy canes

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Disappearing baked candy canes

I am trying to do the current goal. I just used gems to finish baking 4 candy canes. I've gotten credit for only one. The last batch of 5 only gave me credit for only 1 candy cane also.
    I do not have time to keep redoing the same thing. It also uses up my resources. I need help please.
    This has happened in the past. I filled out your form and all I got back was an email telling me to go though forum.
    Please help. I don't want the problem to steal my efforts and end up with nothing.
    Last edited by 35sweets; 12-11-17 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Host(ess)
    Same thing has happened to me in both instances.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    This may be a game synchronization issue - please check your internet connection to make sure your connection is stable when playing Bakery Story.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier

My candy canes are gone!

I just finished the candy cane goal yesterday and unlocked all of the candy canes. Today they are missing from my oven! The only recipe I have now is the candy cane cake. What is going on???

Where are my candy cane recipes?!

So I just seen someone?s commenting saying they now only had the candy cane cake recipe available so I checked my candy cane maker and sure enough I have only that as well. Storm8 has some explaining to do. We did not work our butts off trying to make all those 9 hour candy cane recipes for them to just be taken away after! Had I known I probably wouldn?t have bothered or bought so many ovens! I want my candy canes

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The new Candy Cane recipes have been fixed, you should see them back on your oven.
    If you do not see them, please restart your device/force close and reopen the game.

The original Candy Cane was correctly removed as previous.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-14-17 at 09:50 AM.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Just checked mine and wow really i unlocked all those candy canes for nothing. That is so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gabrie11a View Post
    Just checked mine and wow really i unlocked all those candy canes for nothing. That is so wrong

Right?! I bought 9 of those ovens to make sure I finished on time, the most I’ve EVER bought for ANY goal. Hopefully they fix this tomorrow
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Right?! I bought 9 of those ovens to make sure I finished on time, the most I’ve EVER bought for ANY goal. Hopefully they fix this tomorrow

Don't you know it's against S8 law to keep any Candy Cane recipes ?o?? Lol
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I bought 7 i already had the fountain but i wanted all the candy canes plus having a second fountain would be nice just to have when i expand.. Very disappointed..

Omg I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope it's just a glitch.

Really!!!!!!
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast