View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Just keep the faith, everyone - all those deliveries that you can’t make because they require things that take too long? Throw them away! I threw away -probably 20 out of 24 and finally started getting more reasonable orders! I didn’t waste time searching all my neighbors farms - they were in the same boat as I - never dreamed I’d be able to finish, but I didn today - and am now helping others.

I?ve finished the spin spin mission thing and got the sugar glider. However disappointing that had to buy the tree for 3000 coins and the glider was without food and lay down wanting food as soon as it arrived not hopping about al happy. Also after the 18/12/17 are the new things to make in the kitchen and bakery etc going to disappear??

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry8919 View Post
    I?ve finished the spin spin mission thing and got the sugar glider. However disappointing that had to buy the tree for 3000 coins and the glider was without food and lay down wanting food as soon as it arrived not hopping about al happy. Also after the 18/12/17 are the new things to make in the kitchen and bakery etc going to disappear??
    The Sugar Spinner is a permanent new addition to our farms and all the new recipes stay.
    Check post number one and rynetory2 has a link to all the new recipes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	192A1DC8-FE90-4B67-9C6B-BD687715C9E6.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	736.7 KB 
ID:	40745

Here it is! He doesn’t ‘glide’ in the tree. He’s a free-roamer. Had to feed it right off the bat. Put up a small fence.
    Check it out if you want.

Lvl 49 Android
    Part 10 of 11:
    Give 1 Blackberry sugar = 2 blackberries + 2 sugarcane
    Give 4 Blackberry Cotton Candy = 4 Blackberry sugar + 8 corn syrup
    Give 7 Maple Cookies
    Give 7 White Pizza
    Complete 40 deliveries

I'd recommend making all your white sugar, brown sugar, and flour first, then the bb sugars and corn syrup.

Hello I started level 10 this morning and i was almost at the end and all of the sudden a few minutes ago drives me back to the start. Now i am at the beggining of level 10. Anyone else having the same issue ? Any idea how to be back at the end of level 10? Without cometing again all those tasks?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kondor15 View Post
    Hello I started level 10 this morning and i was almost at the end and all of the sudden a few minutes ago drives me back to the start. Now i am at the beggining of level 10. Anyone else having the same issue ? Any idea how to be back at the end of level 10? Without cometing again all those tasks?
    Are you using more then one version of the game...like different version on different devices.
    Either way really stinks.
    Send a private message to rynetory2

Where do we make the maple cream?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElsaWalker View Post
    Where do we make the maple cream?
    Maple Cream is made in the Dairy. It requires 1 Cream, 2 Maple Syrups, and 3 Maple Leaf.

Thank you so much!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast