View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Ugh...I was trying to do both series of goals at the same time, but they're occupying too much of my crafting time. I think the best plan may be to focus on the Spun Sugar Glider goals since that's the limited time set, and THEN maybe work on the other goals if while I wait to finish the first set. Otherwise I'm pulling myself in too many directions with the overlapping goals.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Ugh...I was trying to do both series of goals at the same time, but they're occupying too much of my crafting time. I think the best plan may be to focus on the Spun Sugar Glider goals since that's the limited time set, and THEN maybe work on the other goals if while I wait to finish the first set. Otherwise I'm pulling myself in too many directions with the overlapping goals.
    I only did the spin spin spin on the other sets of goals keeping all my items for the goals with the pet.

Ya. Initially I was confused with whats what, but now I'm only doing the pet goals. I think it's a very doable event if you get boosts for the windmill and kitchen. Also, thank you to everyone who posted what we need for subsequent goals, because like was said previously, it sure does help to prepare ahead of time.

On another note, I'm very sad that this is not a christmas themed event. It doesn't make any sense to start one on christmas, because you don't get to enjoy the new christmas decoration, and you just store it till next year (and that's coming from someone who celebrates Christmas on Jan 7th)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You're welcome.
    Quest ends the 18th but this is a very very doable event.
    One thing that can help you with sugar is if you have a bell to purchase a windmill boost flag.
    Another thing I like it is spelled out how many plane deliveries we have to make and we are not trying to get some item to drop in the delivery.
    Very well done Storm8
    And for the products being asked for a player can start making the items now like chocolate and milk chocolate and if you are lucky enough you might find it for sale in a neighbours store or in the newspaper.
    And again a smart marketing move is selling sugar gliders so if someone doesn't want to be bothered with the quest they can buy one.
    The habitat holds three gliders so again players that win ..might feel like giving the little guy company
    There are two gliders being sold.
    Love this event
    Thank you Storm8!
    If only android players could use bells and boosts. Alas, nope. I am, however, making corn syrup 24/7 and other crafts a couple goals in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NunuusFarm View Post
    Ya. Initially I was confused with whats what, but now I'm only doing the pet goals. I think it's a very doable event if you get boosts for the windmill and kitchen. Also, thank you to everyone who posted what we need for subsequent goals, because like was said previously, it sure does help to prepare ahead of time.

On another note, I'm very sad that this is not a christmas themed event. It doesn't make any sense to start one on christmas, because you don't get to enjoy the new christmas decoration, and you just store it till next year (and that's coming from someone who celebrates Christmas on Jan 7th)
    Just wait for it. Since this event ends on (or around) 18 December, there may still be time for a Christmas event.

Executive Chef
    Sigh...just realized that, on top of everything else, I will need to find a way to make at least 155 deliveries over the next 8 days...and with everything else going on, on some days I'm lucky just to get 3 deliveries out!

New Resident
    My tips would be, once you achieve a certain level, hold on the delivery even if the lights are on. Plus, you could skip all difficult-to-achieve ones.

Then you usually could achieve the goals once the new level comes in.

I am android player, level 32, now I am on 8 of 11.

10 apple cotton candies, 9 creams, 9 cornbread, and 8 deliveries.

pity that I don't recall the earlier one. I will update you guys once I have more progress on the following levels.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I only did the spin spin spin on the other sets of goals keeping all my items for the goals with the pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by hondebaba View Post
    My tips would be, once you achieve a certain level, hold on the delivery even if the lights are on. Plus, you could skip all difficult-to-achieve ones..
    Well, I WAS going to focus on the pet-oriented goals. However, with the dearth on doable deliveries slowing my progress on THOSE goals, I have a feeling I'll end up finishing all of the other goals while I'm waiting to complete 20--and later 30, 40, and 50--deliveries just to finish stage 8 of 11. Most of the remaining goals are asking for 1 (type x) sugar and 5 (type x) cotton candies, and with no more of the multi-stage requests (like the cupcakes or the meringues), while it might be more convenient to wait until later and have the first (type x) sugar count for 2 goals, I may as well go ahead and finish those. I have to make multiple sugars anyway to make and give cotton candies anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AE1DDF15-F26C-4B8D-ACB5-C6289A218243.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	40689

Plus 9 warehouse deliveries. This is for level 27.
    P.s. it is 4pm est. here. Lol
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-12-17 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsbarn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AE1DDF15-F26C-4B8D-ACB5-C6289A218243.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	40689

Plus 9 warehouse deliveries. This is for level 27.
    P.s. it is 4pm est. here. Lol
    Thanks, that helps me a lot! I prep a bit as your image and it paid of (particularly the biscuit part since it use the same capacity)

Hope I will make it through soon for the 10 and 11.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast