View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

Great event

if it stays we will need to be able to add a third windmill

I really enjoyed this one! Not only was it a heckuva lot less stressful to complete than the beaver dam one, it was a great way to introduce a new crafting building and some higher level goals to look forward to. I’m eager to earn my way to the blueberries!

Just waiting for the Christmas holiday event to drop now... I hope there’ll be one? I know the sugar spinner is a huge deal, but I do love me my Christmas, and I’d love to spend some of it on my farm! (Also, I’d love to spend some of my Christmas cash/iTunes cards on Christmas paint and skins... hint hint hint!)

Grand Emperor
    Love everything from the updates and this event! The Farm 2 team, designers and Meowmeowbeans did an awesome job!!

I totally enjoyed this update and event. Grateful that the team considered my feedback to make the goal event effort based. Very happy to see everyone enjoyed themselves.

1. Getting and giving actual crafts - no random drops task

2. Making deliveries - no randrom drops needed

3. New building, bush and crafts
    - new items available for all levels
    - high level new items - very happy that we have new things for higher level players to keep us challenged and lower levels players to look forward to
    - everything is perfect

4. New pets and habitat
    - the new habitat is the tree which we had asked for in the Kitty rescue events and wanted
    - new pets are so adorable

5. Barn and Silo expansions
    - very timely and needed - Thank you for being so considerate and thoughtful

Love how you introduced the new pet with an event rewarding the sugar glider plus having 2 new ones available in the Market for purchase. I definitely will be purchasing those 2 cuties from the Market to play with the sugar glider, after I make space on my farm.

This has been such an enjoyable event and I look forward to the next one. Great Job Storm8!!

Great and fair event, keep up the good work.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112