View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

41 80.39%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

2 3.92%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

8 15.69%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.92%
  • I liked the Sugar Glider

36 70.59%
  • I didn't like the Sugar Glider

5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Blueberry Bush, Sugar Spinner & Limited Time Quest - 2017 Dec 8 (POLL ADDED)

This was a good doable event. I started it a day late and by doing everything at the same time, it seemed too much to handle. Read a comment here and realized that I had it wrong and did not have to complete everything to get the pet, so I changed my strategy and it became easier. Though I was zombielike doing those 50 orders, got a bit of a surprise when i actually saw the notice that i had finished the last one. Got my Sugar Glider yesterday, so cute, love it. Now I am just finishing up the other part and it is easy to do on its own. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

Glad to do it.

I usually don't do events in this game, they are just too full on to complete. I am starring at 50 deliveries for the final step and I doubt I will be able to complete that in the time remaining. That being said this event is the best event s8 have set up in a very long time. I got sucked in to completing all the different flavoured candies just be because it was fun. I still think events are just too time demanding (even if you spend some gems).

What I liked:
    * The event was easier to complete and less time consuming.
    * Different quests for lower levels.
    * The quest was bundled with a new update
    What I didn't like:
    * For lower levels (i'm level 30), the quest started to get boring because it kept asking for the same two things over and over again.
    * The prizes weren't too exciting. I would of prefered if we could maybe get some decorations, gems or rare items by completing each stage.
    * I liked the event, but the timing was a little weird. Wouldn't this be more of a Spring/Summer event? I would of liked if we instead got a Christmas event and got this event in the summer.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    What I liked:
    * The event was easier to complete and less time consuming.
    * Different quests for lower levels.
    * The quest was bundled with a new update
    What I didn't like:
    * For lower levels (i'm level 30), the quest started to get boring because it kept asking for the same two things over and over again.
    * The prizes weren't too exciting. I would of prefered if we could maybe get some decorations, gems or rare items by completing each stage.
    * I liked the event, but the timing was a little weird. Wouldn't this be more of a Spring/Summer event? I would of liked if we instead got a Christmas event and got this event in the summer.
    Well put!
    One big thing to me that I would like to add..
    Thank you Storm Team for just saying send x amount of plane deliveries and not having to get some item very hard to get item from the plane delivery.

Rhino Keeper

Not enough time

Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    I usually don't do events in this game, they are just too full on to complete. I am starring at 50 deliveries for the final step and I doubt I will be able to complete that in the time remaining. That being said this event is the best event s8 have set up in a very long time. I got sucked in to completing all the different flavoured candies just be because it was fun. I still think events are just too time demanding (even if you spend some gems).
    Once again I am running out of time for the event and it's not for lack of trying. Been working around the clock to complete the levels. Made it to 9 and there is no way I will finish in the 2 hours left.

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Did you like the prize?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed the event and really was looking forward to the sugar glider (I even bought his friends) but I had so much trouble on the last day with the number of deliveries required. I got up to 41 or 43 out of 50 with using gems to help manufacture but i ran out of time. I am sooo disappointed. Hopefully he will come up for sale in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    My biggest problem too was the number of deliveries required. I also need to give my poor windmills a rest.

Executive Chef
    As events go, this one was quite doable. Even though there was a significant degree of stress associated with the number of deliveries required towards the end, the information provided by others and collected and sorted by judyandthecat and Rynetory2 made it possible to prepare in advance and thus avoid at least some of the stress towards the end. Knowing that we would need more than just the one item we had to "get" to craft enough to "give" allowed me to plan for longer crafts overnight and stockpile them until the stage at which they would be needed. Of course, the sheer quantity of sugar that would be needed was intimidating as well, but again the advanced notice made it possible to plan ahead.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast