Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper
    Spend lots of dollars.

Banned
    The promise that we would always have free space made to the community long ago was broken. They have made the game pay to play by handcuffing people?s land and habitat space. It?s disgusting.

The solution is an easy one. Easy for them to give more space and on the other hand easy for players to find alternatives.

Banned
    5924 pieces of raw marble. Instead of wasting time crafting keys I started selling off all dragons that pop up in breeding all the time like Neo Trash, Volt, Awoken, etc. Then I disenchant or sell any dragons that I have a copy of in storage. Lastly, I'm getting up my essence to get the 5 dragon habitats available, of course making sure a space is available.

Banned
    They could also stop forcing dragons to be placed with every event. It?s an absolute joke to handcuff players land space.. players that have been loyal to this game. I?m certain the player statistics are showing all of this was a huge mistake. Many of my longtime neighbors since the beginning quit playing recently. Who can blame them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    They could also stop forcing dragons to be placed with every event. It?s an absolute joke to handcuff players land space.. players that have been loyal to this game. I?m certain the player statistics are showing all of this was a huge mistake. Many of my longtime neighbors since the beginning quit playing recently. Who can blame them.
    ChuckyT, I agree a billion percent. The only dragons that should have to be placed is Dragon Tales dragons. The common dragon or even having to breed a dragon at all for World Events or Leaderboards is such bull.

Nightclub Owner
    What's really irksome is that they've just introduced yet another new expansion for the Dragon Stables instead of focusing on the actual, usable land or rather its shortage. Don't get me wrong, the Dragon Stable is great and has it's own merits in a game such as this but why should any player need to have a Stable that holds 200 dragons? The answer of course, is that we shouldn't!

If they would just focus on the long term issues for once instead of constantly focusing on short term event issues then perhaps they'd be able to start chipping away at our land shortages. Sure, having all these new additions and changes in the event formats is great and all, but I know I'd personally be a lot happier if they had left the event format the same and instead gave us more Mining Islands.... Or a building dedicated solely to crafting Marble Keys or any of the other dozen good ideas players have suggested that would allow us to expand quicker.

Who knows, maybe I'm in the minority and most of their feedback tells them that players only wanted glitchy, food wasting events and they didn't really mind the long waits and impracticality of expanding via Marble Keys. *shrugs* At this point, I think it's going to take a minor miracle before we see any resolution that works well for long term players.

Rhino Keeper
    I think their problem is, that the way they built the gane and/or their servers the gane can't handle the graphics of more animated dragons. It simply wasn't designed to be successful for so many years. Adding more land will just make the game crash or glitch more often. The second land (arctic) didn't work on Android, and will probably require a major investment to work. Without weekly events with new dragons they are not making money. There is no way out.

They have been defeated by their success!

Expanding needs to made a lot easier. Only 1 piece for every craft is asinine and takes way to long when you need 55 pieces to expand a piece of land and 24 hours between each piece is disgusting.

Rhino Keeper
    Morning.
    Who do I ask how to speed up expansion on dragon story? I have not been able to play or complete the challenges because I need over a month+ to get a new square to put a habitat. And if I miss the time it can take two months. I need some tips…….
    Thanks in advance
    Rose

PS. Can we get marble keys rather than expansion maps that we no longer need nor earn they add to our thousands. Or go on quests for marble keys?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 10-15-22 at 03:07 PM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435