Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Host(ess)
    I bought the Charter dragon and I hope one day he will become usefull.
    I agree with you random59 I don't want wait 2 years for expand all my island.
    Level 200
    14/14 Gold D,22/28 Diamond D, 24/27 Gold Trophy, 1 Silver, 1 Lost and 1 not played.
    13/13 Ticket Temple D, 0/8 Prime D.
    8 Nest and 3 Temple.
    iOS Version
    Copyright 04/25/18

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    FlatFoot, Elsa is the question of marble keys going to be addressed at all! I believe the last 2 rows of this new expansion all require 60 keys per clearing. This will take us nearly 30 months of crafting for required keys if we craft for other reasons like arena and mining dragons along with Tales!
    I don't understand Storm8's rationale on this cos at this rate you'll make us land clearing farmers n not players.

We can forget about participating in events, cos they would generate need for more land and hinder our land clearing progress ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Ok I'm running outta map space that's already cleared too NOW. PLEASE S8 GIVE US ACTUAL KEYS AS PRIZES SO WE CAN ACTUALLY CLEAR FASTER THAN 3 YEARS, OR GREATLY REDUCE CRAFT TIME. REALLY? THE GREED JUST OOZES FROM YOUR PORES N SKIN PEOPLE, CRAFTING MAKES US SPEND GOLD SINCE THEY ARE 8 TO CRAFT. COME ON DO THESE 2 THINGS FOR THE MONEY SPENDING, OLDER, LOYAL, ACTIVE PLAYING PLAYERS THAT STILL WANNA PLAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. THIS WAY WE CAN EXPAND N SPEND MUCH MORE GOLD ON EVERYTHING ELSE.... PLEASE LOOK AT OUR ACCOUNTS N SEE HOW MUCH WE SPEND. TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT IF THIS IS ABOUT GREED.

Executive Chef
    I'm in limbo n unable to move onward ★ cos not enough lands for the growing breeds and the keys take far too long time to produce ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I contacted support about the issue that I am having with not being able to expand using marble keys on my second account. The response I received was completely useless, telling me that I have to use raw marble to craft keys. Well, yeah, I clearly stated in my ticket that I was trying to use marble keys to expand, and *the game won't let me!*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I contacted support about the issue that I am having with not being able to expand using marble keys on my second account. The response I received was completely useless, telling me that I have to use raw marble to craft keys. Well, yeah, I clearly stated in my ticket that I was trying to use marble keys to expand, and *the game won't let me!*
    Please respond back to their response clarifying your issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I'm in limbo n unable to move onward ★ cos not enough lands for the growing breeds and the keys take far too long time to produce ★
    I found that clearing the new land is annoying & frustrating, takes 24 hrs to turn the raw marbles into marble keys. In addition, more marble keys are required when you want to clear the back rows. Anyway, I am slowing down with this game now. I think my patience is slowly running out.

Banned
    I'm at the row that takes 35 keys and now I've been at a stand still. Meanwhile I'm almost at 1500 raw material. At this rate I'll have tens of thousands of raw materials before I even clear any more. This is stupid. We need more mining land. I used to buy tons of new habitats but refuse lately for several reasons. 1 there still really isn't land because it's impossible to clear and 2 if it doesn't holds 5 dragons I ain't buying. Such potential for this game and yet it goes down more and more

Rhino Keeper
    With the new islands, why in bingo request we have to mainland mapping conquest, or dynamite for island parts.....have no use for maps, when dynamite mining is closed.... you re lost. Can't expand Arctic island or use land pieces....these need to be Updated in bingo. The free gifts only gives me coin...I'm close enough to 900,000,000 so not interested. Got to laugh won some maps...not keys. S8 has redone the conquest by getting rid of gold bricks from volcanic conquest and now taken away gems from gem in the sky..only received 250 coin. Searching for food gave me 200 coin the last two times. The biscuit is no longer adequete for the high hoops you have to jump thru. Notice the boosted weekend no happening but never had luck so no loss. Not pleased. Very sad.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 02-04-18 at 12:55 AM.

Host(ess)
    I agree kanajunroses
    Level 200
    14/14 Gold D,22/28 Diamond D, 24/27 Gold Trophy, 1 Silver, 1 Lost and 1 not played.
    13/13 Ticket Temple D, 0/8 Prime D.
    8 Nest and 3 Temple.
    iOS Version
    Copyright 04/25/18