Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Farm Supplier
    New marble expansions are definitely too costly and time consuming and as such not really a feasible option. Timer for crafting keys should be lowered considerably from 24h - at least to 12h. 24h is difficult to manage during tales too.

Additionally, I feel like there should be a new island expansion involving the maps and the mines along with this one. More options are always good!

Farm Supplier
    My crafting house is working 24/7 ...I still have space for new habbitats since I only get new dragons from tournaments or tales. Breeding only crappy duplicates. Also this decoration is useless. I'm tired of cleaning my inventory which I get from tales and spins.
    And this land should be easily attainable, however S8 is doing just the opposite with everything, same goes for land.

Host(ess)
    Please S8 can you do somthing with Charter dragon for get Marble Keys and decrease the timer from the Spell shop.
    The Community want expand faster than now and in my opinion expand with 45 or more Marble keys should waist 45 hours.
    Level 200
    14/14 Gold D,22/28 Diamond D, 24/27 Gold Trophy, 1 Silver, 1 Lost and 1 not played.
    13/13 Ticket Temple D, 0/8 Prime D.
    8 Nest and 3 Temple.
    iOS Version
    Copyright 04/25/18

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have one map expansion left and I have the new Land marble part expansions. Make sure you are playing the regular game and not a seasonal version of the game.
    Hi Kooky, Yes, I am definitely on the most recent version of the game. Do you think it's because I still have "island parts" expansions left on that account? On my first account, I have no island parts expansions remaining, but I have Mystic Maps expansions and can use marble as well. On my second account, I have island parts and mystic maps, and I have the island where the marble key expansions go, but it absolutely will not allow me to expand there. It always sends me back to one of the islands that needs to be cleared with Mystic Maps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Hi Kooky, Yes, I am definitely on the most recent version of the game. Do you think it's because I still have "island parts" expansions left on that account? On my first account, I have no island parts expansions remaining, but I have Mystic Maps expansions and can use marble as well. On my second account, I have island parts and mystic maps, and I have the island where the marble key expansions go, but it absolutely will not allow me to expand there. It always sends me back to one of the islands that needs to be cleared with Mystic Maps.
    I have the island expansion using marble keys and I am still clearing land with mystic maps and expanding using island pieces from the mine! I have been clearing land with all 3 methods since we got the new island!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I have the island expansion using marble keys and I am still clearing land with mystic maps and expanding using island pieces from the mine! I have been clearing land with all 3 methods since we got the new island!
    Thank you for the information! It looks like I need to contact support, then.

Rhino Keeper
    The new expansion algorithm is total bs. Each expansion takes between 10 and 60 keys. Ridiculous. Each takes 24 hours. And it closes down during most events and is limited if one chooses to play bingo. Great....so I might get one slot every two months. What started as a promising prospect has turned ugly. I’m just fed up with this game

Fashion Designer
    I dont know where to place this question but the only habitat available for the new world dragons is small world. Why is there a limit of 1 ( Which only holds two dragons) . There are already like 9 world dragons or more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I dont know where to place this question but the only habitat available for the new world dragons is small world. Why is there a limit of 1 ( Which only holds two dragons) . There are already like 9 world dragons or more.
    hi summersalt, good thing is the world drags are all "impure" types (logically speaking, i am referring to the colour types, no offense), so you can actually park your new world drags in any of the common habitats that supports the same colour type! (: ★

TBH the world type habitat is "so small world" and can only house 2 country drags! I would sell it away to make seat for a 3-drag habitat at least ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    FlatFoot, Elsa is the question of marble keys going to be addressed at all! I believe the last 2 rows of this new expansion all require 60 keys per clearing. This will take us nearly 30 months of crafting for required keys if we craft for other reasons like arena and mining dragons along with Tales!

Why do you still persist in having rewards on avanues to expand whilst players who are up at the higher levels have no need for these redundant parts. Why can you just not give us the corresponding amount of marble keys or let the individual player decide what they require.

Why can’t Storm8 for once do something for the good of the game and give something back to the community. I shan’t be holding my breath about receiving a reply even though this topic should have some transparency!