Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Wow!! Thank you so much! ;-)

I can't wait to see it:-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thinking the same ! why a new way for expanding ?
    instead of giving marble from breed, we should have a way to trade (in craft shop or trading house) our maps/island parts into these marble.
    and what about the crashes with bigger island ? i already crash a lot because of my big land, so bigger island will crash even more
    From Flatfoot: Improvements
    We've also squeezed in a massive performance improvement for Dragon Story. Some of you on newer devices might not notice much, but those of you with slightly older models will hopefully see a great improvement of speed and gameplay!

Might this pertain to you? Just wondering...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Might this pertain to you? Just wondering...
    It should! One difficulty we had adding more land was the performance hit users would experience. As such, it was our priority to alleviate that constraint. Every device is different, so performance may vary, but it should help out a lot.

I'm heading on a plane now back east, but enjoy your weekends and see you on the other side!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi..just wondering..is there a game update in App store? Don't see anything new in spell shop..can see habitat increase though
    Last edited by orson32; 12-09-17 at 09:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Hi..just wondering..is there a game update in App store? Don't see anything new in spell shop..can see habitat increase though
    Correct, there is an update to the game that is rolling out in waves. Once the update is installed you will see the new land. No update is required for the increased habitat limit though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Correct, there is an update to the game that is rolling out in waves. Once the update is installed you will see the new land. No update is required for the increased habitat limit though.
    So I just need to keep checking App store for the update then? Thank you Flatfoot.

Rhino Keeper
    My app is still very sluggish and has been crashing a lot - will this be better after the update?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    So I just need to keep checking App store for the update then? Thank you Flatfoot.
    There should not be a new update in app store to download. This update will be pushed into your game. I do not have it yet, but each time I come to play I do force close and restart
    my game to check to see if it has been pushed into my game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    So what happens to all the maps we have and what will happen to events that give out maps for higher level players and the resource dragons that also produce maps are they now all surplus to the game and unusable?

Whilst we see we have an increase in habitats, will there be restrictions on the land we clear and develop, ie normally would get them in 20 land clearings?

We need 5 marble to be able to craft 1 key which takes 1 day, how many keys do we need to clear a land space?
    Also is the clearing time automatic or do we have to wait days?
    Last edited by random59; 12-09-17 at 04:29 PM. Reason: More questions

Executive Chef
    Anyone in the lucky "wave" to get the offer to expand? Do post and share (: ★ ty
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast