Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crashau View Post
    Why is the mine now closed for island pieces? Will it reopen anytime soon? I would like to be able to use the dynamite to get the resources, it can really help out with food!
    Your right mine is only closed if you expanded all 56 expansions with island parts! And it will only reopen if we get more expansions for island parts... 😦 Sorry to bring you the bad news, you had to stop after 55 expansions to keep the mine open...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Your right mine is only closed if you expanded all 56 expansions with island parts! And it will only reopen if we get more expansions for island parts... Sorry to bring you the bad news, you had to stop after 55 expansions to keep the mine open...
    Really wished the mine will be open, please lift this restriction, S8, ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    Anyone do the math yet on how long it would take to expand all 85 spaces? If the last row is 80 marble keys, that alone is 2 years of continuous key crafting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Anyone do the math yet on how long it would take to expand all 85 spaces? If the last row is 80 marble keys, that alone is 2 years of continuous key crafting.
    if you are doing it non stop because you have to use the crafting shop for the tales, the mining dragon, the bingo,..
    actually they found a easy way to force people to use golds for the speeding.
    giving new lands this way is like not giving it at all !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    we need every ounce of land, but we had deliberately kept one land part open cos the mine will close after we had maxed out all expandable lands.

Also if the mine is closed we won't be able to play the bingo that requires to mine a part ★ please consider lifting the restriction, ty ★

I agree with this part. I?m always having to rework what I?m going for because I need to mind for one part. I think if we don?t have any minijng to do we should be able to skip this part and not have it return. Or not have it show up at all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    To clear 4 spaces on the second row is 55 days so forever and we can’t complain about not having enough land because it is there so win to Storm8 and a loss for us!

Fashion Designer
    When the "Exciting News" announcement came out, I figured they were going to introduce some sort of expansions that could only be purchased for gold/real money. But, somehow, they managed to come up with an even worse idea than "premium" land. Amazing. Smdh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    When the "Exciting News" announcement came out, I figured they were going to introduce some sort of expansions that could only be purchased for gold/real money. But, somehow, they managed to come up with an even worse idea than "premium" land. Amazing. Smdh.
    actually i cannot call this exciting news , or for s8
    imo , this is rather bad news or ‘absolutely not exciting news’
    or ‘good news, you can stop playing DS’ LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Love it, but 1 day crafting is long, any chance this could be changed, or boosts collected?

Also, I was wrong about the last increase of land with island parts, thought it was plus 20, was plus 16, so my mine is closed.

Any chance we can get the mine open for this, or more of that type land?

Much thanks, flatfoot, and Happy New Year

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Love it, but 1 day crafting is long, any chance this could be changed, or boosts collected?

Also, I was wrong about the last increase of land with island parts, thought it was plus 20, was plus 16, so my mine is closed.

Any chance we can get the mine open for this, or more of that type land?

Much thanks, flatfoot, and Happy New Year
    Love was too strong...this will take years to complete, that's with continuous crafting. We need a permanent new den, and another craft shop, minimum, come on S8, you have some loyal players here.