Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper

New Land- Marble Island 2017!

"The waters around the Dragon Isles began to bubble as a long-forgotten island emerged from the depths! A magical bridge formed to connect it to the mainland, crafted from an ancient, carved marble stone. How the island rose from the sea will be debated by scholars for many years, but for now, it's yours to explore and grow!"

Raw Marble
    An abundance of beautiful Raw Marble has risen up from the seafloor with the new island. Baby dragons seem to find them very easily (might have something to do with them being close to the ground). Breeding dragons will help locate these pieces of Raw Marble that can then be used to help explore the new location by turning them into Marble Keys!

Marble Keys
    It seems that some archaic magic resides deep within the marble stone of the new island. When formed together and imbuded with magic, the marble seems to help expand the floating bridge and clear the untamed forest from a Caretaker's path. Collect Raw Marble and head over to the Spell Shop to create your own Marble Keys and go claim your Island!

Habitats
    Starting at level 80, players will see an increased amount of Habitats they may place on their Island! The initial bump at level 80 allows for 89 habitats (that's up from 72!) and players at level 200 will be able to place 325 habitats! That's a total increase of 85 habitats!!!

Improvements
    We've also squeezed in a massive performance improvement for Dragon Story. Some of you on newer devices might not notice much, but those of you with slightly older models will hopefully see a great improvement of speed and gameplay!

DISCLAIMER: To provide an optimal experiance, the new land will be released to the public in waves. This helps us ensure that nothing is going wrong, and if so, we can quickly contain and fix it. If you update your game and do not see the new land, DO NO PANIC! You wil get it shortly.

ANDROID: If you play Dragon Story on Android, you'll be coming along for the ride! Just as with your iOS counterparts, the new land will slowly be expanded out to Android players. So if you do not see the new island just yet, DO NOT PANIC! We love you guys too and it'll rise from the ocean floor shortly as well.

Last edited by FlatFoot; 12-08-17 at 05:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Additional Information added by Moderators.....

You will need to clear the land nearby the bridge to unlock land on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you don't have it, you need to update your app. If you're playing a seasonal edition, please go to the normal version and delete the seasonal one.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Every 4 hours of breeding gives you 1 RAW marble piece. Every 5 raw marble pieces you craft into a marble key that you use as a “key” to expand... first expansion takes 1 marble piece. Adjacent will take 2 keys (left). Or 3 keys (up-right). Or 10 keys (down-right). This expansion has varying amounts of keys needed depending on where you want to expand to.

If you want to bypass crafting pieces it’s 10 gold per marble key.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-19-18 at 09:31 AM.

akashsjain
    Yay!
    Last edited by akashsjain; 12-08-17 at 05:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

"The waters around the Dragon Isles began to bubble as a long-forgotten island emerged from the depths! A magical bridge formed to connect it to the mainland, crafted from an ancient, carved marble stone. How the island rose from the sea will be debated by scholars for many years, but for now, it's yours to explore and grow!"

Raw Marble
    An abundance of beautiful Raw Marble has risen up from the seafloor with the new island. Baby dragons seem to find them very easily (might have something to do with them being close to the ground). Breeding dragons will help locate these pieces of Raw Marble that can then be used to help explore the new location by turning them into Marble Keys!

Marble Keys
    It seems that some archaic magic resides deep within the marble stone of the new island. When formed together and imbuded with magic, the marble seems to help expand the floating bridge and clear the untamed forest from a Caretaker's path. Collect Raw Marble and head over to the Spell Shop to create your own Marble Keys and go claim your Island!

Habitats
    Starting at level 80, players will see an increased amount of Habitats they may place on their Island! The initial bump at level 80 allows for 89 habitats (that's up from 72!) and players at level 200 will be able to place 325 habitats! That's a total increase of 85 habitats!!!

Improvements
    We've also squeezed in a massive performance improvement for Dragon Story. Some of you on newer devices might not notice much, but those of you with slightly older models will hopefully see a great improvement of speed and gameplay!

DISCLAIMER: To provide an optimal experiance, the new land will be released to the public in waves. This helps us ensure that nothing is going wrong, and if so, we can quickly contain and fix it. If you update your game and do not see the new land, DO NO PANIC! You wil get it shortly.

ANDROID: If you play Dragon Story on Android, you'll be coming along for the ride! Just as with your iOS counterparts, the new land will slowly be expanded out to Android players. So if you do not see the new island just yet, DO NOT PANIC! We love you guys too and it'll rise from the ocean floor shortly as well.

You da man FlatFoot! I knew anything you would announce would be fantastic. And thank you for using my idea of a second island! I'm so elated. Great job!

Banned
    I don't mean to complain but it seems there's always a reason to. What is the point of all these maps and land pieces we've collected? Purchased both dynamite dragons and have just been collecting thousands of dynamite, thousands of island pieces and thousands of maps to get a completely new way of expanding. So I guess ill just keep on collecting more of these by the thousands for no use? Anyway thanks I do appreciate the land and at least I can continue to play I suppose. It's just a real shame all these maps, island pieces, and dynamite I've been collecting are useless now

Executive Chef
    Flatfoot (: ★ do give priority to those who are in dire need of land .. I mean the "wave" (: ★

Thanks for the tease lol

// afternote:

The "wave" won't come to you!

Just delete and reinstall your DS app to be greeted by the new islands on the east
    (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 12-12-17 at 08:06 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Wait so are we getting dynamite AND land keys from breeding now?

Rhino Keeper
    So bottom line is that eventually this feature will roll out to everyone (but initially only some). We get marble pieces from breeding, then craft a thingy to get to the land. Then collect more marble pieces (and craft??) to expand each space on the new island. So no maps for the new land?

I have so many questions about how this will work...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I don't mean to complain but it seems there's always a reason to. What is the point of all these maps and land pieces we've collected? Purchased both dynamite dragons and have just been collecting thousands of dynamite, thousands of island pieces and thousands of maps to get a completely new way of expanding. So I guess ill just keep on collecting more of these by the thousands for no use? Anyway thanks I do appreciate the land and at least I can continue to play I suppose. It's just a real shame all these maps, island pieces, and dynamite I've been collecting are useless now
    thinking the same ! why a new way for expanding ?
    instead of giving marble from breed, we should have a way to trade (in craft shop or trading house) our maps/island parts into these marble.
    and what about the crashes with bigger island ? i already crash a lot because of my big land, so bigger island will crash even more
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Wow thanks FlatFoot and Storm8!

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast