Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Host(ess)
    I have the new Island. Just took a 11hrs dragon from the den to the nest and got 3 marble parts.
    It takes 100.000 coins and a marble key to expand the first square of land. I can buy one marble key for 10 gold. I'm currently using my Spell shop, so I haven't had the chance to see what has changed in there.
    Next up is a 5hrs dragon, then I know more.

It's a game about collecting dragons, and even if the dynamites and maps are useless, you still get a pretty badass looking dragon. Everything suffers from diminishing returns. Don't underestimate the benefits of mining for food which is increasingly more important. On top of that, it's not like we'll never get a chance to use these in future expansions.

Games are meant to give people new challenges. If this was just another maps or land parts expansion, most of us would just use up our stockpile and complete the expansions in a day. If u look at Fashion/Restaurant/Bakery story, I've given up playing these because nothing new gets introduced in the these games. I almost gave up on Dragon story before Leaderboards was introduced

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    So there is no actual app update in the app store? FlatFoot said yes to someone asking if there was an app update in the store. Also that looks like a new app icon in the op. I'm just curious how are we getting this update?
    I have just found the update in my App Store

Rhino Keeper
    Whoop land is here yayyyyy

Fashion Designer
    Can't wait to get it in my game.... but happy to see we'll finaly get the needed space for our dragons!

Rhino Keeper
    I had asked if there was a game update in app store.FlatFoot said yes and moderator said no..but THERE IS AN UPDATE IN APP STORE but believe it is only ios right now.Update is coming to players in " waves" some have , some don't YET..keep checking...

Rhino Keeper
    There's an update for Android as well. Updating right now.

Banned
    I just got an update through Android too and it looks like there's still more space to expand further through the floating islands as well in the future. Maybe there will be another expansion through that avenue too.

Rhino Keeper
    My 6 hour breeding gave 1 raw marble. My 12 hour breeding gave 3 raw marble pieces. I’d say we get 1 per every 4 hours of breeding (rounds down). Similar to how evolution gives 1 bomb per 4 hours evolving.

I'm on an Android phone. I used my first marble piece to make a key. It took that one key plus 100,000 coins to clear one piece of land on the new island. It was immediately cleared off, no waiting to remove anything off of it. But it looks like some of the rest of the land has things on it. I have loads of maps and have maxed out on floating island pieces which look like they are useless. I hope Flatfoot is right and that eventually they will be useful again but I'm not counting on that. But I'm truly glad we have new land, really, really needed and they upped the total habitats we can have. Now we need them to up the amount of Farms we can have. My dragons are so so so hungry!!!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast