Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Lol, are you serious? How would this help?
    Helps make money. I was leery of this new expansion and said so when it was released. For many of us who have hundreds and hundreds of dragons in storage and in stables this isn’t helping much. Keep dumping massive dragons on us and no way to keep up. I didn’t even attempt to get the holiday dragons in the last event. I have no place to put them and they will just pile up in storage. Plus I’m sure I can just buy them next year on sale. Sorry to say this game is really falling apart.

Banned
    Raw material dragon is useless. Need the marble. One other thing. I used to buy the new habitats but completely stopped. If they are not 5 capacity habitats I will no longer purchase them. 4 dragon habitats are just going to put us right back into a jammed up place.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Raw material dragon is useless. Need the marble. One other thing. I used to buy the new habitats but completely stopped. If they are not 5 capacity habitats I will no longer purchase them. 4 dragon habitats are just going to put us right back into a jammed up place.
    Need the real marble key deal, and I do hope S8 can upgrade this drag to provide it ~ and all the money will come (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This new dragon may help a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Lol, are you serious? How would this help?
    Well, as KP replied: this new dragon may help a little.

But not a lot lol ★ she had hinted! (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Helps make money. I was leery of this new expansion and said so when it was released. For many of us who have hundreds and hundreds of dragons in storage and in stables this isn?t helping much. Keep dumping massive dragons on us and no way to keep up. I didn?t even attempt to get the holiday dragons in the last event. I have no place to put them and they will just pile up in storage. Plus I?m sure I can just buy them next year on sale. Sorry to say this game is really falling apart.
    engaging "downward spiral" a lot needs to change here for real improvements.

Banned
    You would think they know by now the game is been going down hill for a while now or they think they are doing a good job lol. The only nice thing they've done in a long time is release those 50 gold 5 dragon habitats. I have about 80 of them and I probably won't buy anymore 4s unless it's really needed

Banned
    You would think they know by now the game is been going down hill for a while now or they think they are doing a good job lol. The only nice thing they've done in a long time is release those 50 gold 5 dragon habitats. I have about 80 of them and I probably won't buy anymore 4s unless it's really needed
    I think that was a mistake. They took those 5 dragon habitats down after like 24 hours

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Attachment 41263

This should help you figure out when to stop expanding. Hope this helps
    There was no attachment

Fashion Designer
    Can't believe I missed tht one due to a 1000 gold trap tap. Probably won't see that again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How will I know when my mine Wil close. I don't want that to happen do i physically have to count 55 spaces or is there another way to tell . I fear I'll forget and lose the mine.
    Still have this question. How will I know when I'm at expansion 55. I'm sure I have a long ways to go still and I don't want to forget