Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen4 View Post
    I spent some gold and the third row is 25,20 and one 15 keys. The forth row is 35 and 30 keys. Do the math 35 keys is a minimum of 35 days!!! If they keep up the pattern and you keep going down the rows: 5th=40 and 35, 6th=45 and 40, 7th= 50 and 45, 8th=55 and 50, ect. It will take years to clear the new land.
    As I posted days ago, if this is just another drawn out insane thing I?m not interested. I?m exhausted. I just want to play and it looks like that?s not happening. Sigh.
    Thanks for posting.
    Jen

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Looking into it now.
    Updated version 2.7.0.2g solved the bugs that I mentioned earlier.
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    One of the offers requires a valid mobile phone number and pin, HELLO, really hope no one does that one!
    Yep.. Quite a few of them request valid information first, then linking you to promotional offers where it's either free trail offers or you have to purchase something before you even THINK you're gonna receive gold.. that's another trap..IMO

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Updated version 2.7.0.2g solved the bugs that I mentioned earlier.
    Well done!
    I have updated to version 2.7.0.2g and now my game crashes every time I try to plant a crop or buy a dragon in the market. I have cleared my cache, force closed my game, restarted my device and it still crashes . This is the end of my leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    For Android players, the images issue has been patched and is slowly rolling out in waves. Please update when it's available to you.

For everyone else, I'm taking a look at your concerns.
    Hi Elsa....the leaderboard has been fixed...thank u!! I had checked it before and it was fine. However...now I can't get into it at all. In fact ALL of the icon things on the side for all the goals are frozen including the wheel. And I have no more time indicators for anything(farms, breeding,etc).

Update: I saw a newer version and did an update to 2.7.2 and it's all fine now....thank you!!
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 12-13-17 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I have updated to version 2.7.0.2g and now my game crashes every time I try to plant a crop or buy a dragon in the market. I have cleared my cache, force closed my game, restarted my device and it still crashes . This is the end of my leaderboard.
    That's strange, because I don't have any unexpected crash issues with all the last 3 updates.
    If the previous versions were OK for you, I have backed up the 2.7.0g one (the .apk) and I can send it to you, just in case you want to roll back to that version and go on with the game without crashing, until we have a new version in the market that you may try it.
    So, check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Hi Elsa....the leaderboard has been fixed...thank u!! I had checked it before and it was fine. However...now I can't get into it at all. In fact ALL of the icon things on the side for all the goals are frozen including the wheel. And I have no more time indicators for anything(farms, breeding,etc).
    Perhaps you have updated to the 2.7.0.1g version of the game, which is the previous one. Check the Play Store and update to the 2.7.0.2g version, which fixes the time bar issue.

EDIT: Just noticed that you have edited your previous post. So, you have updated to the 2.7.0.2g version now, which fixes the mentioned issue.
    Last edited by mylord7; 12-13-17 at 08:39 PM.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have just updated the android version (2.7.0.1g) and I confirm that the images issue has been fixed, but, unfortunately, there is a more serious bug now!!
    There is no remaining time bar over the Farms, Nests, Evolution Temples, Breeding Dens, Battle Arena, Quest Outpost, Trading Portal and Spell Shop (probably not on the Healing Spring too), which makes the game almost unplayable!!!
    Please, investigate the issue and if it needs remove the new update, until you fix it.
    Hopefully, I have backed up the previous version (2.7.0g) and I am rolling back to that...

I'm having this issue too & rather annoying having to keep checking rather than knowing when to come back.
    I know Elsa it's being looked into but thought I'd let u know it's not just happening to one!

I've not been playing much because of silly demands & no room but was excited to see we're getting new land ....but..... as it's going to take forever to expand AND spell shop will be occupied too long or we can't make keys during some events...my excitement has deflated & I'm just going to go back to not playing as a priority but just occasionally.....unless things change for the better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    As I posted days ago, if this is just another drawn out insane thing I?m not interested. I?m exhausted. I just want to play and it looks like that?s not happening. Sigh.
    Thanks for posting.
    Jen
    Yeah I think it might be time for us long time players to just take our losses and move on. It really does suck but I really don't see this getting any better for us. This game has just been a downward spiral for the last several years. Everything they add effects us long time players for the worse and you know that space will just fill up then we'll have thousands of another item, then for those of us who actually collect every dragon and we will be waiting for a very long time not being able to play once again. We are already so far behind

Thank you very much for your efforts. Will you be able to add the filter on the Battle Arena? It would be very convenient for Bingo

Banned
    Is there going to be a fix about the invisible dragons whilst breeding for iOS. Checked for a newer update but doesn’t appear to be in the App Store as yet!

Also just tried to check if I had someone as a neighbour and every time I press invite it crashes my game.......still a rather lot of bugs if you ask me!
    Last edited by random59; 12-14-17 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Additional problems

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast