Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Come on storm really? You guys are ****ing us old school players. Why is that awesome new habitat for champion and tropic on hold 4 dragons? You guys are ridiculous. I refuse to buy 4 dragon habitats and haven't in a long time. Please people don't buy these 4 dragon habitats, they are useless. Would have been really nice to get a 5 dragon habitat with champion type. There is already a tropic one

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Come on storm really? You guys are ****ing us old school players. Why is that awesome new habitat for champion and tropic on hold 4 dragons? You guys are ridiculous. I refuse to buy 4 dragon habitats and haven't in a long time. Please people don't buy these 4 dragon habitats, they are useless. Would have been really nice to get a 5 dragon habitat with champion type. There is already a tropic one
    This! I refuse to spend gold on any habitat that doesn't hold 5 dragons. With the current number of dragons they shouldn't even be making any habitats that hold less than 5. I seriously wonder who does the math at the s8 office because they're clearly doing it wrong if they still aren't understanding the space issue we're all dealing with.

Banned
    That habitat doesn't have an upgrade option after you buy it right? It's the 1st 4 type habitat that only holds 4 dragons

Banned
    They can't give us any more bigger habitats because then we'd actually be happy and be able to play. Oh and let's not forget buy more habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I was really excited about this habitat as well as it looks awesome but not sure I want to spend 250 gems for only 4 dragons. It definitely should have been a 5 dragon habitat for sure. Some decisions that S8 has been making lately have been real head scratchers. And they DEFINITELY need to lower the crafting time for marble keys and trading time for essence!!!!

Fashion Designer
    The coin habitats that hold only two dragons are ****ing me, too. Considering how many players are howling for more room, and the fact that ALL serious players will eventually run out of room, making a new 2-dragon habitat every month is an incredibly dumb and tone deaf move. And a sadly missed opportunity to show that they are listening and they actually care.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The coin habitats that hold only two dragons are ****ing me, too. Considering how many players are howling for more room, and the fact that ALL serious players will eventually run out of room, making a new 2-dragon habitat every month is an incredibly dumb and tone deaf move. And a sadly missed opportunity to show that they are listening and they actually care.
    That habitats need a2 upgrades for Silver Coins for High level players

Banned
    I really can't believe that new 4 type habitat only holds 4 dragons. I could have sold many already purchased champion 4 dragon habitats and replaced them with this, giving me room for a few dragons and giving storm 8 more money. Hope you guys at storm 8 are happy because we are suffering, and you are loosing money

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I personally don't know why they even bother with those 2 dragon habitats. If anything, they should do the 2 dragon habitats that are the small ones so u can at least fit 8 dragons in the same space as a bigger 4 or 5 dragon habitat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarcat5 View Post
    i personally don't know why they even bother with those 2 dragon habitats. If anything, they should do the 2 dragon habitats that are the small ones so u can at least fit 8 dragons in the same space as a bigger 4 or 5 dragon habitat.
    yes!!!