Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper
    I also have invisible dragons breeding (IOS).. I thought they were hiding from me as I have been real annoyed about their performances.. have not been able to breed a needed dragon for some time. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I also have invisible dragons breeding (IOS).. I thought they were hiding from me as I have been real annoyed about their performances.. have not been able to breed a needed dragon for some time. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Is there going to be a fix about the invisible dragons whilst breeding for iOS. Checked for a newer update but doesn’t appear to be in the App Store as yet!

Also just tried to check if I had someone as a neighbour and every time I press invite it crashes my game.......still a rather lot of bugs if you ask me!
    Elsa, is this an Australian thing happening with invisible dragons with servers etc. it is really annoying, an we get a bug fix please!

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm having this issue too & rather annoying having to keep checking rather than knowing when to come back.
    I know Elsa it's being looked into but thought I'd let u know it's not just happening to one!
    Judging by your post, I think that you are an Android player.
    So, it seems that you have updated to the 2.7.0.1g version of the game, which is the previous one. Check the Play Store and update to the 2.7.0.2g version, which fixes the time bar issue.

Is there going to be a fix about the invisible dragons whilst breeding for iOS. Checked for a newer update but doesn?t appear to be in the App Store as yet!

Also just tried to check if I had someone as a neighbour and every time I press invite it crashes my game.......still a rather lot of bugs if you ask me!
    Elsa, is this an Australian thing happening with invisible dragons with servers etc. it is really annoying, an we get a bug fix please!
    It's not an Australian thing happening, but a global bug that affects all the iOS players.
    I have already mention both of the bugs 2 days ago (invisible breeding dragons and crashing invitation procedure) in the bug section of the forum and they have replied that they are investigating the issues.
    So, we hope for a quick fix of them.

Executive Chef
    I have invisible drags on my breeding den ..

Yes I swear they are on it, maybe they have vaporised and reached nirvana (: lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post

Yes I swear they are on it, maybe they have vaporised and reached nirvana (: lol ★
    Same here!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post

I haven't been able to reproduce this.

For those of you who have vaporised (it's prettier written with the S ;D) Dragons, can you let me know which Dragons you're breeding and if they're close or far from your Breeding Den?

EDIT: The issue has been identified. No further information is needed for the magically invisible Dragons.

Fashion Designer
    My game crashes every time I try to change the account
    I am on IOS
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys, it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    If, eventually, the requirement is 60 keys like a map expansion, it will take 2 months to expand. Please tell me this isn't the case!
    Last edited by DirkDragon; 12-15-17 at 01:52 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    To expand with maps, it takes me 3 days to obtain them and 2 days for the expansion. If the new land requires 10 keys,it will take 10 days to expand. This isn't what I call an improvement!
    So funny as there are 85 expansions so it will be truly interesting towards the end, maybe just maybe a Marble Key Dragon will appear in the market for a gazillon Gold! Bring back the maps!!

Host(ess)
    maybe just maybe a Marble Key Dragon will appear in the market for a gazillon Gold! Bring back the maps!!
    Oh my GOD. I hope it will happen
    Oh my GOLDS If devs want do that