Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Well, flatfoot did announce it as a big surprise. It's just that nobody expected to unpack it at find a dead mouse inside...
    Certainly got that 100% correct! It is a real pity that none of our comments or criticisms are taken onboard! But what do we know as we only just play the games,

Rhino Keeper
    Only on the 3rd row, rough calculations since I'm no math whiz, are that it will take 6 to 7 MONTHS to clear 1 row!!!????!!! What is the logic thinking? That we'll love this game that is obviously laughing right at us, so much that we'll buy all thw gold it takes to expand the new islands? HA! Not me. If they at least tried to make players happy, I would buy gold weekly, but not at all is my current purchase stance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Why are expansions requiring SO MANY marble keys?? It’s going to take a month to craft enough marble keys to expand to TWO spots. I understand wanting it to not be too quick. But this is ridiculous. It needs to be able to keep pace with the rate they’re releasing new dragons. And this won?t - we?ll suffer for land next to a forest. And this how much (see attached photo) is required after only doing a couple expansions (I threw 20 gold at it to speeed up things a smidge).

I shudder to think how many keys it’ll take to expand deeper into the forest- probably a literal months worth of crafting keys for one spot.

Crafting marble keys needs to be shortened from 24 hours. This is a massive clog in the system. Even 12 hours would be difficult (15 keys takes over 2 weeks to craft, at 12 hours it?d still take over a week). Please consider changing the crafting time of a marble key.
    Random question: What’s that dragon that looks like a Pegasus (purple, blue, red dragon in your image on post # 73, page 8)? Reminds me of Nightmare/Frightmare dragon. Normally, I would only want dragons that looks like a dragon, but I think that one could be an exception to my collection. And by the way, I see you have a Surprise dragon there too, is it a incredible fighter? I think I heard somewhere that it’s a good fighter...

To remain on topic: I’m glad I didn’t purchase the Charter dragon, predicting that it might follow the same fate as Cartographer dragon, I just didn’t predict it would be so useless so soon at the start of introduction. XD However, I still find bomb dragons and dynamite dragons to be somewhat useful since food is scarce (that is if your mine is still open) plus bomb dragon could help get the mine dragons faster thus help get Essence, but you have to proactive in mining or else you?ll lose bombs since 2 temples give a fair amount . Another plus, bomb dragons look pretty awesome.

Talk about mining...I was expecting the mine to be open for those loyal players since new lands are introduced, but I guess that’s not the case. If that?s the case, then they should put out more Mine lands and Map lands instead of Marble Key lands. It helps solve the close mine issue, Bingo issue (when it ask for mining or expansion), and land lock issue, and giving purpose to Map/Dynamite type dragons. That is the ideal solution.
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 04-24-18 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I don’t know why it kept changing my “ ‘ “ to “ ? “
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Random question: What’s that dragon that looks like a Pegasus (purple, blue, red dragon in your image on post # 73, page 8)? Reminds me of Nightmare/Frightmare dragon. Normally, I would only want dragons that looks like a dragon, but I think that one could be an exception to my collection. And by the way, I see you have a Surprise dragon there too, is it a incredible fighter? I think I heard somewhere that it’s a good fighter...

To remain on topic: I’m glad I didn’t purchase the Charter dragon, predicting that it might follow the same fate as Cartographer dragon, I just didn’t predict it would be so useless so soon at the start of introduction. XD However, I still find bomb dragons and dynamite dragons to be somewhat useful since food is scarce (that is if your mine is still open) plus bomb dragon could help get the mine dragons faster thus help get Essence, but you have to proactive in mining or else you?ll lose bombs since 2 temples give a fair amount . Another plus, bomb dragons look pretty awesome.

Talk about mining...I was expecting the mine to be open for those loyal players since new lands are introduced, but I guess that’s not the case. If that?s the case, then they should put out more Mine lands and Map lands instead of Marble Key lands. It helps solve the close mine issue, Bingo issue (when it ask for mining or expansion), and land lock issue, and giving purpose to Map/Dynamite type dragons. That is the ideal solution.
    It's ridiculous how the oldest most loyal players have to suffer time and time and time again. I can't move or add 1 more dragon yet I have 2500 dynamite, 1880 mine land pieces, 3100 raw materials and I'm sure over 2000 maps. They won't even make more older purchased habitats be up to hold 5 dragons when it benefits them as well as us. I'm not going to sell all those awesome bought habitats and have an island of all five peaks and fey habitats. Since every one wins with making them all be able to hold 5 I see no other reason besides they like their best customers to suffer

Banned
    1090/1116 is how many dragons I have displayed. Only 26 left in storage. Come on storm, make more older purchase habitats upgrade to hold 5. Then every dragon can be displayed. It's only 26 dragons so id need to upgrade 26 habitats but all these 4 dragon habitats are no longer working. I have about half the new marble land expanded but whats left should be for dragons to come. If I did expand it completely then Id just be land locked until new land anyway. Habitat capacity is also an issue obviously. I just bought many great beyond habitats but I'm not going to sell all those great purchased multi type habitats that only hold 4 dragons. I already got rid of the basic type and many others to place about 60 5 dragon habitats.
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 04-29-18 at 08:59 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I looked at the photo and I'm curious myself as to what dragon that is. I think it looks like a Dark Phoenix except mine doesn't have the red bits which is a darn shame since it looks pretty cool. After looking through pics of all the dragons I still have no idea which it is, it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    1090/1116 is how many dragons I have displayed. Only 26 left in storage. Come on storm, make more older purchase habitats upgrade to hold 5. Then every dragon can be displayed. It's only 26 dragons so id need to upgrade 26 habitats but all these 4 dragon habitats are no longer working. I have about half the new marble land expanded but whats left should be for dragons to come. If I did expand it completely then Id just be land locked until new land anyway. Habitat capacity is also an issue obviously. I just bought many great beyond habitats but I'm not going to sell all those great purchased multi type habitats that only hold 4 dragons. I already got rid of the basic type and many others to place about 60 5 dragon habitats.
    If they made all habitats able to upgrade to hold 5 then I wouldn't mind if they didn't give us anything else for the rest of the year other than that update. I'm so cramped for space and was thinking of selling some off to get more fivers but it would be throwing all the gold I spent down the drain. If we paid gold for the habitat then we should get gold for selling them, even if we only got half of what we originally spent, it'd be less painful than just getting coins. So I basically have 2 choices, keep the older habitats with less capacity or sell them and waste thousands upon thousands gold.

Banned
    [QUOTE=DR0G0N;1510457][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR="#333333"]Random question: What’s that dragon that looks like a Pegasus (purple, blue, red dragon in your image on post # 73, page 8)? Reminds me of Nightmare/Frightmare dragon. Normally, I would only want dragons that looks like a dragon, but I think that one could be an exception to my collection. And by the way, I see you have a Surprise dragon there too, is it a incredible fighter? I think I heard somewhere that it’s a good fighter...

There are two dragons in the photo and could appear to look like one. Red and Yellow is Scorpion and the Blue and Purple one is maybe Dark Pheonix!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    There are two dragons in the photo and could appear to look like one. Red and Yellow is Scorpion and the Blue and Purple one is maybe Dark Pheonix!
    Bwahahahahaha. Oh. My. Goodness! I feel like such a numpty for not seeing that the Dark Phoenix was flying right in front of the Scorpion to the point of superimposing the images. You have no idea the lengths I went to in order to name the dragon I thought I saw. I was doing side by side comparisons and couldn't figure out how in the world someone got a dragon I didn't know about. I was seeing the image as a dragon looking like Dark Phoenix but with a sort of red fringe that went down it's spine and then around it's legs which of course didn't match any of my dragons, lol. As soon as I read your answer though the light bulb went off and I had a real d'oh moment. *shakes head at self while facepalming*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I looked at the photo and I'm curious myself as to what dragon that is. I think it looks like a Dark Phoenix except mine doesn't have the red bits which is a darn shame since it looks pretty cool. After looking through pics of all the dragons I still have no idea which it is, it's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out.

If they made all habitats able to upgrade to hold 5 then I wouldn't mind if they didn't give us anything else for the rest of the year other than that update. I'm so cramped for space and was thinking of selling some off to get more fivers but it would be throwing all the gold I spent down the drain. If we paid gold for the habitat then we should get gold for selling them, even if we only got half of what we originally spent, it'd be less painful than just getting coins. So I basically have 2 choices, keep the older habitats with less capacity or sell them and waste thousands upon thousands gold.
    Yeah but also who wants to have an entire island of 5 different 5 capacity habitats. I know I don't. Plus I really love so many of those multi type gold habitats. No idea why they went back to 4 dragon habitats either. It's not going to work unless they all hold 5. I know because my account is proof. We need more upgrade to hold 5. Only then will ALL dragons be able to be displayed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Bwahahahahaha. Oh. My. Goodness! I feel like such a numpty for not seeing that the Dark Phoenix was flying right in front of the Scorpion to the point of superimposing the images. You have no idea the lengths I went to in order to name the dragon I thought I saw. I was doing side by side comparisons and couldn't figure out how in the world someone got a dragon I didn't know about. I was seeing the image as a dragon looking like Dark Phoenix but with a sort of red fringe that went down it's spine and then around it's legs which of course didn't match any of my dragons, lol. As soon as I read your answer though the light bulb went off and I had a real d'oh moment. *shakes head at self while facepalming*

LOL, Wow, thanks for solving the mystery dragon guys. XD I was sorta curious since even a long time Vet had a hard time distinguishing it, so I thought maybe it’s a black type and went through the whole list of black type dragons. XD It looked really cool though if there was a dragon like that. A Pegasus dragon with purple blue body and wings, red yellow mane that looks like flame, and a red yellow tail with the blue purple flame, and red yellow legs. It looked a lot cooler than the new dragons. XD I guess the closes to that type of dragon is Nightmare and Frightmare.

To be on topic: It looked like it was walking on the new land, so I assume it was a glitch (like how dragons do the walk of shame across the sky after they losses a battle).

Anyways, Good catch Random!
    No Freedom of Speech Here