Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    I honestly appreciate that something is being done for some land, I don’t however understand completely why the hoops are necessary. I think when you’ve played 4/5, even longer years, have 100 dragons easy in storage, a maxed out stable, not a stitch of land and dealing with a gazillion dragons events, some impossible to get without a large money commitment and we are still here TRYING to play the game, they should be rewarded, not used to possible temp folks to into spending gold to speed up a exhausting process.
    I don’t know if that’s what’s going on here but the entire thing is confusing and hurts my head. If this turns out to be yet one more painful process to keep going, I may finally have to face some facts and give up my loved game.

I am Sorry for being skeptical and I hope I am pleasantly surprised. As many have already expressed, I’m confused what we do with our 1100 plus maps, and the folks who paid good money for a map producing dragon, must wonder why? At least I refused to purchase any dragons like that but I feel bad if you have bad and it’s deemed useless.
    I will wait and see how this all works.
    I truly am Hoping for the best for all of us dragon story players.
    Cheers,
    Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    So happy to hear the great news, finally will be able to take out the dragons from storage

Executive Chef

Are maps obsolete items/gifts with the new expansion ?!
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a timeline for everyone to get this? How long before everyone gets the new island?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There should not be a new update in app store to download. This update will be pushed into your game. I do not have it yet, but each time I come to play I do force close and restart
    my game to check to see if it has been pushed into my game.
    So there is no actual app update in the app store? FlatFoot said yes to someone asking if there was an app update in the store. Also that looks like a new app icon in the op. I'm just curious how are we getting this update?

Rhino Keeper
    Maps and Island parts are still very usable for the majority of Dragon Story players. I know a few of you here are currently maxed out, but most players aren't as fast as you all. I know that they may not have a direct impact on you as of now, but that doesn't mean they won't in the future nor for other players below (and even at) your maxed out levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Maps and Island parts are still very usable for the majority of Dragon Story players. I know a few of you here are currently maxed out, but most players aren't as fast as you all. I know that they may not have a direct impact on you as of now, but that doesn't mean they won't in the future nor for other players below (and even at) your maxed out levels.
    Yeah I understand that but those players who still have use for these items are obviously not in desperate need of land. Why are those of us devoted to dragon story the ones who suffer. I have a second high level account where I don't spend money and I have no issues. I have land still, plenty of room because I don't get all dragons. Apparently these players can play comfortably while those who spend actual money are the ones who have to suffer. I just don't understand why every time something good is done there's still a part that hurts us long time devoted money spending players.

Executive Chef
    we need every ounce of land, but we had deliberately kept one land part open cos the mine will close after we had maxed out all expandable lands.

Also if the mine is closed we won't be able to play the bingo that requires to mine a part ★ please consider lifting the restriction, ty ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    For bingo part you can use the other mine to finish the task

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    So does that mean for players with the resource map making dragons to put them in storage as they are not relevant to our games anymore?

What does that mean will happen to long term players with events that have maps as rewards and milestones that they has add up to a nothing total like our current island parts do?

Some of us don’t plat Bingo all the time and we are penalised if the task says to mine for island parts or clear land as we cannot do this, why are we getting treated this way? The lower level players do not have any penalties on their game but senior players games are riddled with them!

How about a heads up also on the way the marble parts and marble keys are to work, I know it takes 5 marble parts to be able to craft a key and that it takes 24 hours! But how many marble keys are needed to unlock a land space and is there an amount of time for that to happen? Also how does the breeding to marble parts go, is it hours or dragons bred and if dragons bred is it from den to nest or den to hatch?

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast