Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Hello? Bigger habitats or more land so we can keep playing your game. This has got to be one of the stupidest things players have to beg an app developer to add. Things that should be automatically added because it's needed to play the game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Hello? Bigger habitats or more land so we can keep playing your game. This has got to be one of the stupidest things players have to beg an app developer to add. Things that should be automatically added because it's needed to play the game
    I wish the habitats would hold one more dragon each. I have won so many dragons and can’t put them out because I don’t have room. It’s not very fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Agreed! We all work so hard to finish events and get dragons but if u don't have anywhere to put them...what's the point?

Hi,
    Please please please increase the capacity of the dragon stable from 80 to 100+ and preferably 200. If this doesn't happen soon, or you give us more land, I will be forced to give up this game. Massive capacity issues for level 200 players. Please fix.
    Thanks

Farm Supplier
    New dragons each month...
    New events every week...
    New features added just this last week...

Yet the land issue has been here. Always the same. Week after week, for more than a year.

Without even a comment from creators at all.

Banned
    I have no room for even 1 more dragon and yet they just keep coming. Please storm give us more land and bigger habitats. If you guys did these things a bit more frequently high level players could keep playing comfortably. Only time I actually begin to be able to place a few more dragons is when you release a few 5 dragon habitats and the time a few were upgraded to 5. Come on you guys can do better. We need room for all the dragons being released and all that have been

Executive Chef
    Crafting keys just takes way too long. Twenty keys for one small spot takes 20 days. And I’m only on row 4, expanding comes to a grinding halt with events. The dragons are coming faster than keys. One new patch of land takes a month and can hold 3-4 dragons BUT we can get that many in just ONE event. Something really needs to give here. The crafting process is WAY TOO SLOW!

Banned
    Even if you cleared all the new stupid keys land its NOT ENOUGH SPACE. especially since we went back to 4 capacity habitats for every 7 dragons being released. 樂 You get capped with nowhere to put so many dragons that we are basically paying for. Everyone is complaining now and I think most of us old players are only hanging on in hopes they will actually do the right thing. Not sure it's ever going to happen though. We are still the ones paying the most in this game. I will NEVER install any other game/app created by this company and have been considering seriously uninstalling this one as well. I'll just continue to play/pay another better game where these issues are non existing
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 08-10-18 at 07:16 PM.

Banned
    It was promised long ago we would never have to worry about space and that we would have default space for displaying all dragons.

That promise didn?t last did it. In fact, it?s become a situation where gold spending is required to collect more dragons now.

Makes the choice easy for me. There is no way I?ll support this game when I can?t collect dragons any more.

Farm Supplier
    YESSSS! Finally more space!!!

50 more space for dragons in stable, for only 250 gold!

Even though we could use 250 extra space, its a good start. Thank you!