Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Thanks DROGON, amazing what others can see and at times we are completely baffled by what we see!

Whilst I gave a big shout for Storm8 and the little treats we got in the birthday week! Actually now thinking about this, I am feel aggreived as a level 200 player with all land parts expanded apart from the last floating segment. Can’t use maps for expansion and too be quite honest I have no idea how many I have. After The 1st we go back to 24 hours for crafting a Singular Marble Key!

You reward us with Island Parts, maps and Marble in the events, for what reason? We have a plethora of Marble in Storage but due to the controlling nature of how we can now expand, I feel as though I am being victimised for being a long term player!

We get all these decorations and don’t get me wrong, some I really love but I don’t display them because of expanding constraints! I have too many dragons that I can not display also, either they are in Storage or in the Stables which they don’t deserve!

A few years ago Storm8 promised we would be able to display all our unique dragons which is impossible.

The habitats, well we still have a couple that only house 3 dragons!

I feel sad and cross the way this game has developed, I would actually spend more gold, but probably won’t unless things change!

FlatFoot, I don’t think this new land expansion is what you led us to believe, not your fault, but the build up was not to be!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-18 at 09:13 AM. Reason: removed mod action comment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Thanks DROGON, amazing what others can see and at times we are completely baffled by what we see!

Whilst I gave a big shout for Storm8 and the little treats we got in the birthday week! Actually now thinking about this, I am feel aggreived as a level 200 player with all land parts expanded apart from the last floating segment. Can?t use maps for expansion and too be quite honest I have no idea how many I have. After The 1st we go back to 24 hours for crafting a Singular Marble Key!

You reward us with Island Parts, maps and Marble in the events, for what reason? We have a plethora of Marble in Storage but due to the controlling nature of how we can now expand, I feel as though I am being victimised for being a long term player!

We get all these decorations and don?t get me wrong, some I really love but I don?t display them because of expanding constraints! I have too many dragons that I can not display also, either they are in Storage or in the Stables which they don?t deserve!

A few years ago Storm8 promised we would be able to display all our unique dragons which is impossible.

The habitats, well we still have a couple that only house 3 dragons!

I feel sad and cross the way this game has developed, I would actually spend more gold, but probably won?t unless things change!

FlatFoot, I don?t think this new land expansion is what you led us to believe, not your fault, but the build up was not to be!
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Looking back at all the changes to the game over the past year or so there is a pattern that's all too easy to see. S8 has seemed to decide that it's more interested in making fast money right now rather than make consistent money over the long term. Marble Island, The Codex, non-stop events - all these things are set up so that we spend gold. Players either get frustrated and speed up (intentionally or through traps) or players don't pay attention and spend gold to get ahead in events without stopping to consider if the gold is worth what they're spending it on. Dragon Story is my favorite game and I shudder when I compare the current game to the one I started out playing; the differences are vast and disheartening.

I can't even accurately plan out how long it will take me to finish expanding marble island because I never know when my only source of crafting marble will be occupied crafting other items for events. I think if they want us to craft marble pieces around the clock then they should've given us a building dedicated to that and only that. This way we can use our Spell Shop for crafting everything else without taking away from our marble and adding weeks on to the waiting time to clear a single spot of land.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-30-18 at 09:13 AM. Reason: edited quote

Farm Supplier
    I calculated the price required to replace 250 3-dragon habitats and replace them by a 4-dragon habitat, which is currently on sale (250g). The amount is almost 2000 Euros!! That is not a reasonable amount for a cell-phone game.

We really need a solution for this problem with space for dragons. An extra isle similar to arctic isle and a greatly increased dragon stable seem by far the easiest solutions to implement, without adding more burden to the phone processor.

Additionally... food requirements are insanely high. I actually fear calculating how many Euros it would cost to buy enough food to evolve 1000 dragons to level 15. We cant even evolve our dragons to level 10, and requirements get exponentially higher till 15.

Also... please find some use for currencies we collect... coins, mystic maps, marble, dynamite... make some use for them please.

Add more filters to storage too please. A filer "newly acquired" would make finding items a lot easier.

Banned
    Come on storm. How is it right that I should be maxed out and not be able to play or place another dragon with half my habitats 5s and the half 4s? Is it asking for too much to continue to play your game I've supported since the beginning. Fix the problem already sheesh

Executive Chef
    Well folks, I’m checking in. I’ve not been here in a long time. I found myself getting so frustrated with the lack of care towards the long time players, that I had to step back. I don’t play the way I once did. If I get a dragon great, if not ohh well. As the last few posters said, this game is a shadow of it’s former self. I had to stop coming here as all I was doing was pointing out the insanity and nothing changed,
    worse yet, I would often get to deal with cheerleaders telling me how unfair I am in my disgust. I’ve been here long enough to have my opinions & I’m confident I’ve spent enough money for the right to express them.
    Since I’m not here in the forums I don’t really know what’s going on most of the time. I try to go on my game daily and send off gold (sorry to my amazing gold Nbrs for putting up with me!) collect my gold and do whatever I can towards whatever event is going on then off. Maybe I check in a few times a day if there’s something I want to invest time in. I never get to stressed therefore I never get many dragons. I’m ok with that because I’m not a slave to this game any longer.
    I did get a little excited when I saw the marble was 12 hours and the new food. I even thought hey, if they can add another 10 min crop they may very well add more crops, decent high yielding crops! Maybe, just maybe someone is listening. Then, it all disappeared and I had to come here to see what was up.
    Give us a treat for their birthday and make it short term? Wow. If they made it forever that would be a celebration. Now I’m even more annoyed because it shows someone knows exactly what would make this game less impossible, more fun (you know, like what a game for entertainment should always be?) and good for all. They know, and yet we go right back to the norm. Thanks for giving us a taste of what a game would do if wanting to show gratitude to your dedicated long long time players.
    One day I won’t even log in. I keep waiting for the great awakinging. Forever the optimist. Foolish but optimistic.
    Hey to any of my old forum pals if out there. I know it’s not an uplifting post, again, why I stay away. Don’t want to be “that” lady!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Looking back at all the changes to the game over the past year or so there is a pattern that's all too easy to see. S8 has seemed to decide that it's more interested in making fast money right now rather than make consistent money over the long term. Marble Island, The Codex, non-stop events - all these things are set up so that we spend gold. Players either get frustrated and speed up (intentionally or through traps) or players don't pay attention and spend gold to get ahead in events without stopping to consider if the gold is worth what they're spending it on. Dragon Story is my favorite game and I shudder when I compare the current game to the one I started out playing; the differences are vast and disheartening.

I can't even accurately plan out how long it will take me to finish expanding marble island because I never know when my only source of crafting marble will be occupied crafting other items for events. I think if they want us to craft marble pieces around the clock then they should've given us a building dedicated to that and only that. This way we can use our Spell Shop for crafting everything else without taking away from our marble and adding weeks on to the waiting time to clear a single spot of land.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I totally agree - we need a building where we can just craft marble 24/7. Even then we won't be able to acquire it fast enough to expand often enough to be able to keep up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post

To be on topic: It looked like it was walking on the new land, so I assume it was a glitch (like how dragons do the walk of shame across the sky after they losses a battle).

That's funny! That's exactly what they do!

Banned
    Why is this the only great dragon game with not enough space for dragons, disorganized types and not enough food. I think this company needs to take a look at the competition. They have more than enough. It's very sad

Rhino Keeper
    I have added 8 slots in the last 6 months in order to accommodate 15 dragons a month spit out from the game. What is wrong with this picture. Does anybody at s8 play this game?

Farm Supplier
    We need a bigger dragon storage or new laaaaaand!
    Last edited by Troyan7; 06-04-18 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Typo