Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Still have this question. How will I know when I'm at expansion 55. I'm sure I have a long ways to go still and I don't want to forget
    Summersalt the last plot of land is here, do not expand this (: ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Summersalt the last plot of land is here, do not expand this (: ★

I still can't get over that they only gave us 16 of those new mining land spots. 16 for an entire year of continuous dragons. What a joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Flatfoot just had a disturbing read that the last 2 lines in the new marble key expansion key area takes 60 keys to clear 1 space. Which if I was to do the Tales events could take me 3 monrhs to craft 60 keys taking 10 days off each month for Tales.

There are 10 expansions in the last 2 lines in total which would mean that it would take 30 months or a humongous amount of gold (6000 gold) Could you please let us know what the expansions take please!
    FlatFoot, hope you had a great break back East with family and friends but would still like a reply for the above please!

Host(ess)
    Hi people I am like players who bought the Charter Dragon and I didn't read the description because I was sure S8 did a good dragon for the rewarded Marble Keys but when I saw my mistake it was too late.
    No refund possible because I didn't read.
    For me Two solutions from devs : Timer for craft Marble Keys decrease to 2 hours Or Charter dragon give Marble Keys.

You agree?
    Your opinion
    Level 200
    14/14 Gold D,22/28 Diamond D, 24/27 Gold Trophy, 1 Silver, 1 Lost and 1 not played.
    13/13 Ticket Temple D, 0/8 Prime D.
    8 Nest and 3 Temple.
    iOS Version
    Copyright 04/25/18

Rhino Keeper
    I was so glad to get the new land expansion since I was totally landlocked! Then I discovered that each Marble Key takes 24 hrs to create! I've got nearly 1,000 island parts in storage that should be able to be used. Why can't S8 consider allowing us to use these first? This is just another slap in the face to all of your longtime players/customers who have waited for land expansion. Even with clearing land when starting DS, it never took longer than 3 days to expand even with the lg boulders & trees! Now it's 10, 15, 20, & up to 60 days to craft enough marble keys for one expansion! Provide us a 2nd Spell Shop to keep crafting Keys when we need to craft dragons or decor for DT! Is this any way to provide good relationships with those who've stayed around waiting for expansion? I had considered joining many of my nbrs who left DS when it became a full time job to keep up with the events, never having a break to care for my 850+ dragons. Unless the crafting time per marble key is decreased to a "reasonable" time & the # to unlock an expansion is drastically decreased, I'll join the many people who left behind a game we once enjoyed playing! Hope you consider these ideas, Flatfoot, since you do communicate with those who appreciate your designs & support Thanks!
    Last edited by blueangel826; 01-12-18 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bvdl5 View Post
    engaging "downward spiral" a lot needs to change here for real improvements.
    A lot! Feel like there’s a real agenda to tick the long long time players off and make us quit so we stop the negative reactions to all the nonsense. Hurts to know all my years of dedication with both time and money (lots of each) is not only not rewarded but feels like it’s punished. Not a great way to treat good paying customers in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel826 View Post
    I was so glad to get the new land expansion since I was totally landlocked! Then I discovered that each Marble Key takes 24 hrs to create! I've got nearly 1,000 island parts in storage that should be able to be used. Why can't S8 consider allowing us to use these first? This is just another slap in the face to all of your longtime players/customers who have waited for land expansion. Even with clearing land when starting DS, it never took longer than 3 days to expand even with the lg boulders & trees! Now it's 10, 15, 20, & up to 60 days to craft enough marble keys for one expansion! Provide us a 2nd Spell Shop to keep crafting Keys when we need to craft dragons or decor for DT! Is this any way to provide good relationships with those who've stayed around waiting for expansion? I had considered joining many of my nbrs who left DS when it became a full time job to keep up with the events, never having a break to care for my 850+ dragons. Unless the crafting time per marble key is decreased to a "reasonable" time & the # to unlock an expansion is drastically decreased, I'll join the many people who left behind a game we once enjoyed playing! Hope you consider these ideas, Flatfoot, since you do communicate with those who appreciate your designs & support Thanks!
    Agreed. There is the quest for maps, rewards that are maps, mining for maps and bingo challenges that require expanding with maps. I have over a thousand maps and there is zero I can do with them? Not only is this a huge punishment to us 3-5 year players but it keeps us from doing basic game play in bingo. Do the folks running this have any clue how ridiculous it is to get a pile of maps as a reward in these events? If you have got to a place in the game where maps are useless then why not create rewards that then kick in that gives us these stinking keys we are being forced to make and use? That only seems fair but we all know nothing about this game now is fair for most of us senior players. It’s insanity, it’s insulting and it’s darn right cruel to continue this way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    thinking the same ! why a new way for expanding ?
    instead of giving marble from breed, we should have a way to trade (in craft shop or trading house) our maps/island parts into these marble.
    and what about the crashes with bigger island ? i already crash a lot because of my big land, so bigger island will crash even more
    I agree that we need to be able to turn our island parts into something useable. I would love to be able to make all of our extraneous materials that we have collected from various events into something useful, such as gold or food or marble keys. It all just sits there clogging up our storage.

Banned
    In addition to the "complaint" I just posted, I have a couple others. I made the mistake, apparently, of using my last expansion with island parts, so now I cannot accumulate any more dynamite. As others have stated, this very much reduces the amount of food that I am able to obtain from mining. It also makes some of my bingo tasks impossible (yes, I know that I can refresh for a new challenge). Is there any way to restore the mine so that we can still mine for food, even if we can't get island parts?

Second, on my second account, which has now achieved level 100, I can still use Mystic maps and island parts. However, it will *not* allow me to expand using marble. Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Is this part of the "wave" that was being referred to? Do you have to use up all your island part expansions before you can start using marble keys? I just want to know why I'm crafting them but not able to actually unlock any land with them.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post

Second, on my second account, which has now achieved level 100, I can still use Mystic maps and island parts. However, it will *not* allow me to expand using marble. Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Is this part of the "wave" that was being referred to? Do you have to use up all your island part expansions before you can start using marble keys? I just want to know why I'm crafting them but not able to actually unlock any land with them.
    I have one map expansion left and I have the new Land marble part expansions. Make sure you are playing the regular game and not a seasonal version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request