Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Banned
    Thanks, Kooky!

Fashion Designer
    I need land! Why do we buy, win, craft deco? This way takes way too long. I sold all of my special "buildings" that increase coin collection from habitats. This is not right, to have so few options. This is nice, but takes forever. Please give us more "air" islands and open the mine.

Also, why so many maps and island parts for rewards? I know some need them, but NOT all. And marble pieces? Give us marble KEYS as rewards.

Please, S8 listen to us. I don't imagine I will be able to play through another year at this rate, and luv my game. Mostly lol. THANKS

Banned
    Please open more mining land. I can't move at all

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Improvements
    We've also squeezed in a massive performance improvement for Dragon Story. Some of you on newer devices might not notice much, but those of you with slightly older models will hopefully see a great improvement of speed and gameplay!
    [/CENTER]
    It's been a couple of months since this update was released but I have to say that I've started to notice some very obvious slowdowns even on my iPad (it's the latest). For example, I could move from farm to farm planting crops at a smooth, rapid pace before and after the update, but in recent weeks, the response (the scrolling to center on the farm tapped on to be exact) has really slowed down to the point where it takes almost a second and the movement doesn't seem to be as smooth as it used to be.

Not sure if this is due to some changes implemented by S8 or due to updates to the iOS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Please open more mining land. I can't move at all
    Yes please open up more mining lands ★ 314 excess dynamites to be blasted, please! ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    I am about out of land and thus cannot spend gold on any more habitats. So I see no need to purchase any more gold. Sooooooo......Storm8 you are losing money from me by having 24 hours to craft a marble key. I would support your game if you would change that.

Banned
    I'm maxed out too. Please add more mining land and/or 5 capacity dragon habitats and make older ones have upgrade. Almost half of my habitats are already 5 the rest are 4 and I can only fit 1065. I'm trying to get the rest out of storage and display them all but it's just not going to happen unless I can upgrade existing bought 4 dragon habitats to hold 5. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to do. Make the loyal player's happy and make the already purchased habitats be able to be upgraded to hold 5 dragons. This benefits the loyal players and storm 8. If someone needs the extra spot on each habitat they can get it and storm makes more money on a already bought habitat again. If someone doesn't want it oh well nothing is changed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I'm maxed out too. Please add more mining land and/or 5 capacity dragon habitats and make older ones have upgrade. Almost half of my habitats are already 5 the rest are 4 and I can only fit 1065. I'm trying to get the rest out of storage and display them all but it's just not going to happen unless I can upgrade existing bought 4 dragon habitats to hold 5. I don't understand why this is so hard for you to do. Make the loyal player's happy and make the already purchased habitats be able to be upgraded to hold 5 dragons. This benefits the loyal players and storm 8. If someone needs the extra spot on each habitat they can get it and storm makes more money on a already bought habitat again. If someone doesn't want it oh well nothing is changed
    Honestly, I would love it if the island expansions would be opened up for us again but that won’t be happening any time soon. By allowing this to happen Storm8 would not be able control the speed of we play the game. It took forever for this newest release of land and look what has happened, it takes upwards of 60 keys to clear one piece of land that is 2 solid months of crafting for the keys!

In the good old days it might take us a week to get all the neighbour requests back, and clear the land and now it’s months and given the fact of Tales and the crafting requirements I don’t craft keys during these events so in fact in takes 3 months!

I know that if I want to clear land more quickly I need to use gold which is what they want! Again it is like the habitats, it is another control issue, why would they give us what we deem we deserve as a right!

Well, flatfoot did announce it as a big surprise. It's just that nobody expected to unpack it and find a dead mouse inside...
    Last edited by RhodryMaelwaedd; 04-18-18 at 07:12 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Honestly, I would love it if the island expansions would be opened up for us again but that won?t be happening any time soon. By allowing this to happen Storm8 would not be able control the speed of we play the game. It took forever for this newest release of land and look what has happened, it takes upwards of 60 keys to clear one piece of land that is 2 solid months of crafting for the keys!

In the good old days it might take us a week to get all the neighbour requests back, and clear the land and now it?s months and given the fact of Tales and the crafting requirements I don?t craft keys during these events so in fact in takes 3 months!

I know that if I want to clear land more quickly I need to use gold which is what they want! Again it is like the habitats, it is another control issue, why would they give us what we deem we deserve as a right!
    That's an interesting theory, only thing if they're controlling the speed we play then they have to let us catch up. We are so far behind. As dragons come out they should be able to be hatched and displayed. If I have 1065 displayed and the rest in storage and that's with almost half 5 capacity habitats then there is a big problem. Only way I'd be able to fit every dragon on display is if I could upgrade another 46 habitats to hold 5. I'd love to upgrade all of them to have a little breathing room