Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm having some issues with my game too AFTER the update. Im still experiencing some crashing, dragons that I'm trying to breed are not visible on the den, just the timer, some dragons freeze in the air when flying, and while tapping on certain habitats to find specific dragons, doesn't do anything, and it not allowing me to feed them even if I wanted to. I've shut down my phone and force close it, and well as uninstall and reinstall the game, and stilll experiencing the same issues. I'm an iOS user, so I don't know what else to do to resolve these issues.

FYI.. The habitat I'm having trouble with is the Haunted Habitat with Bride of Frankenstein, Jack O' Lantern and Pirate dragon in it, and it's NOT generating any money from these dragons either.. smh
    I also am using IOS and have 1 habitat that doesn't respond when I select it. I can't feed those dragons or move or upgrade the habitat. For me it is a Zodiac habitat that is located in the uppermost corner of the largest island. (Not any of the new lands) I tried to invite you to see if your habitat is located in the same area, but as soon as I pressed invite my game crashed, and now crashes every time I press the invite button.

Other than this my game has been running fine, all images downloaded etc. I have sent in a ticket to support about the habitat, but no human response yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower7777 View Post
    I also am using IOS and have 1 habitat that doesn't respond when I select it. I can't feed those dragons or move or upgrade the habitat. For me it is a Zodiac habitat that is located in the uppermost corner of the largest island. (Not any of the new lands) I tried to invite you to see if your habitat is located in the same area, but as soon as I pressed invite my game crashed, and now crashes every time I press the invite button.

Other than this my game has been running fine, all images downloaded etc. I have sent in a ticket to support about the habitat, but no human response yet.
    I am having an issue with the habitat I have in the same exact spot. For me it's fruitful fields habitat for my fruit producing dragon. Hopefully they fix the bug soon. I would like to level up my fruition dragon during the tourney

Rhino Keeper
    Why are expansions requiring SO MANY marble keys?? It’s going to take a month to craft enough marble keys to expand to TWO spots. I understand wanting it to not be too quick. But this is ridiculous. It needs to be able to keep pace with the rate they’re releasing new dragons. And this won’t - we’ll suffer for land next to a forest. And this how much (see attached photo) is required after only doing a couple expansions (I threw 20 gold at it to speeed up things a smidge).

I shudder to think how many keys it’ll take to expand deeper into the forest- probably a literal months worth of crafting keys for one spot.

Crafting marble keys needs to be shortened from 24 hours. This is a massive clog in the system. Even 12 hours would be difficult (15 keys takes over 2 weeks to craft, at 12 hours it’d still take over a week). Please consider changing the crafting time of a marble key.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8482073D-DB9E-4946-9957-930E7238C350.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	40718  
    Last edited by harobeda; 12-13-17 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Storm8 forums changed ‘ into ?

Banned
    Still having issues with new update and breeding, some games no dragons, others have dragons, thought this was supposed to fix bugs but there are plenty still happening!

Any patches for these issues as it takes forever to reload a deleted game of level 200.

harobeda totally agree with you about the time it takes to craft enough keys to clear land, actually it is more time consuming than maps. Storm8 you really need to think about players with only the Breeding Den it will take forever to generate stones to craft into keys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I am having an issue with the habitat I have in the same exact spot. For me it's fruitful fields habitat for my fruit producing dragon. Hopefully they fix the bug soon. I would like to level up my fruition dragon during the tourney
    Yes, I hope they fix it soon. Just knowing I can't do anything with those dragons really makes me want too. It's worse for you with your food producing dragon though.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Crafting marble keys needs to be shortened from 24 hours. This is a massive clog in the system. Even 12 hours would be difficult (15 keys takes over 2 weeks to craft, at 12 hours it’d still take over a week). Please consider changing the crafting time of a marble key.
    I think it's during beta for the first players seeing this features. And after it wil changes.

Executive Chef
    From what that's seen, there's no "waves" or preferential roll-out to specific test players for the new islands ★

DS is now available as version 2.7 on iOS AppStore since 11 Dec ★

Yes the crafting time is very long and far too draggy ~ hope this can be shortened ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

New Resident
    Icon for watch for free gift has disappeared since the new update, will it return?

Banned
    Will you look at that nice description for dragon story ios. Android says bug fixes, always bug fixes. I feel like they used an older version to add the land into. How else would we get that white square for notifications on Android that was fixed in the last few versions and the not being able to fully zoom out that was fixed on last few versions also. I'm also having the background image never loaded issues

Executive Chef
    Just updated my game Flatfoot .......thanks for the new space �� Will see how it goes ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast