Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: New Land- Marble Island 2017!

Rhino Keeper

A little generosity would be great!

It's so frustrating to have so much land available to clear with marble keys, but impossible to get them often enough to be helpful for those with no available land to place habitats. Here are a few suggestions:
    1. Create a quest. If you're worried about being too generous with the keys, make the quest for 12 hours with a maximum payout of 2 keys.
    2. Add marble keys as a prize on the spin wheel. Our odds of actually getting them would be low, but at least we would have a chance.
    3. Put a couple of keys in a treasure chest as a milestone in Leaderboard events.
    4. Put keys as a prize in World events.

Being stingy with keys is counter productive for high level players who are desperate for land. Throw us a few crumbs to allow us to continue playing your game! You would benefit by keeping players who love this game, and players would benefit by being able to purchase and place habitats to put dragons on. It would be a win-win for all!

Rhino Keeper

Why so stingy with land?

The objective of this game is to aquire dragons, but players having nowhere to put them just doesn't make sense! I'm getting very close to having no land available. Maps are useless if there's no land to use them to expand. Marble keys take too long to aquire, unless we stop trying for dragons until we get enough keys to open a spot for them, which at some point would take 60 days.
    There has to be a reason. Are you trying to get rid of players with GPD? Do you feel they're cutting into your profits by not having to buy ALL their gold? Even with the 34 gold I get per day, it's not enough to purchase 250 gold habitats that are offered faster than I can earn it. I also use gold to speed up breeding, hatching and evolving and to build up my food supply using boosts to speed up Diamondates. One of the perks of being a high level player with GPD is that I can use my gold to complete events and get all the dragons. But I won't do it unless I have somewhere to put them.
    I will not purchase a dragon stable. If I can't place them, I don't want them.
    I still spend about $14 a month on gold, but if I run out of available land, my plan is to stop playing and collect my gold every day until I can get enough land to start playing again. Then I won't need to buy gold, because mine will add up quickly if I'm not using it to play.
    From a business standpoint it just doesn't make sense to make it virtually impossible for long term players to play.
    Of course new players can play, but this is a game that requires patience. I wonder how many people download this game and quit playing soon after? Your long term customers should be valuable to you. You would win by keeping customers, and we would win by being able to play. What's the downside?

Rhino Keeper
    This new development is an unmitigated disaster. Can open 1 slot a month....s8 can eat my shorts. The game is pointless to continue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    It's so frustrating to have so much land available to clear with marble keys, but impossible to get them often enough to be helpful for those with no available land to place habitats. Here are a few suggestions:
    1. Create a quest. If you're worried about being too generous with the keys, make the quest for 12 hours with a maximum payout of 2 keys.
    2. Add marble keys as a prize on the spin wheel. Our odds of actually getting them would be low, but at least we would have a chance.
    3. Put a couple of keys in a treasure chest as a milestone in Leaderboard events.
    4. Put keys as a prize in World events.

Being stingy with keys is counter productive for high level players who are desperate for land. Throw us a few crumbs to allow us to continue playing your game! You would benefit by keeping players who love this game, and players would benefit by being able to purchase and place habitats to put dragons on. It would be a win-win for all!
    I 100% agree with everything you wrote in this post.

Banned
    Yes I agree too. It's just crazy and makes no sense. Everything they do makes no sense unless they really are just trying to agrivate us/get us to quit . I can tell you all right now even if you cleared all that land, IT'S NOT ENOUGH SPACE. Plus I refuse to buy anymore 4 dragon habitats. THEY ARE USELESS. I really just want to be able to play, collect and hatch my dragons. I'm so tired of repeating myself in here. To top it off they are not even nice and ignore everyone about all this stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Yes I agree too. It's just crazy and makes no sense. Everything they do makes no sense unless they really are just trying to agrivate us/get us to quit . I can tell you all right now even if you cleared all that land, IT'S NOT ENOUGH SPACE. Plus I refuse to buy anymore 4 dragon habitats. THEY ARE USELESS. I really just want to be able to play, collect and hatch my dragons. I'm so tired of repeating myself in here. To top it off they are not even nice and ignore everyone about all this stuff
    In Fantasy Forest we have been waiting for days to hear about an issue with collecting the Monthly animals (like we have SeaKing and SeaQueen in Dragon Story), and there has been absolutely no response. So no one knows if we will be able to get the Chromaticat or not. So frustrating when we pay their bills and they won't even talk to us, and they treat us like little kids who have to be monitored.

Farm Supplier
    The last time I actually hatched a dragon from storage was probably 2 years ago.

It?s realy sad that we have no place to put our dragons on the island... if I knew this would be the ?end-game? of this game, I?d never start...

Rhino Keeper
    So many dragons in storage, so little space to put them.

Again I am looking at Tales and the rewards include maps? What about keys to open spaces on the new island?

Bingo slots include dynamite blasts that are closed to me. I would put more effort in bingo challenges if keys were a reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Lets to do a ... wait im part of this comunity i must take the intiative .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Lets to do a ... wait im part of this comunity i must take the intiative .
    Lol. I know what you're talking about.