I honestly appreciate that something is being done for some land, I don’t however understand completely why the hoops are necessary. I think when you’ve played 4/5, even longer years, have 100 dragons easy in storage, a maxed out stable, not a stitch of land and dealing with a gazillion dragons events, some impossible to get without a large money commitment and we are still here TRYING to play the game, they should be rewarded, not used to possible temp folks to into spending gold to speed up a exhausting process.
I don’t know if that’s what’s going on here but the entire thing is confusing and hurts my head. If this turns out to be yet one more painful process to keep going, I may finally have to face some facts and give up my loved game.

I am Sorry for being skeptical and I hope I am pleasantly surprised. As many have already expressed, I’m confused what we do with our 1100 plus maps, and the folks who paid good money for a map producing dragon, must wonder why? At least I refused to purchase any dragons like that but I feel bad if you have bad and it’s deemed useless.
I will wait and see how this all works.
I truly am Hoping for the best for all of us dragon story players.
Cheers,
Jen